Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING: World’s ICONIC Amusement Park Forced To Shut Down After Gang Of BLACK THUGS Start An ENORMOUS … [Video]

The following article, BREAKING: World’s ICONIC Amusement Park Forced To Shut Down After Gang Of BLACK THUGS Start An ENORMOUS … [Video], was first published on America's Freedom Fighters.
    Posted by DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS THE BELTWAY REPORT As if we were in need of further conformation that the very fabric of American ‘civil’ society is in the middle of a complete and total collapse, a perfect example is making news out of … none other than California. One would think thatRead More
    Continue reading: BREAKING: World’s ICONIC Amusement Park Forced To Shut Down After Gang Of BLACK THUGS Start An ENORMOUS … [Video] ...

More...

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Amusement parks, shopping malls, anything is fair game now I suppose.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers ruin everything!Bring back segregation!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I had been there before too visiting relatives out in CA in the 1980's. Nice place back then. Good jellies and jams.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here ya have it, Folks... A Cat 5 chimpout in the very place where people go to get away from the stresses that cause such outrages . Knotts, by the way, is a CONSERVATIVE outfit in the liberal sewer that is Commiefornia.. These are good people who run the place

Just remember... This is absolutely normal... Cultural Relativism DEMANDS we agree THIS BEHAVIOR IS FINE.... And our disgust and outrage is simply a symptom of our white supremacy and that our disgust and outrage IS THE REAL PROBLEM. Niggers rioting??? Normal... Completely.... As defined by the same people who are demanding our Navy build disposal options for 'male menstrual products' into submarine heads. Who are demanding 'pregnancy leave' for male Sailors....

I ask again... Who is the real problem?? Niggers?? Or those who enable this???

10. Likes Tar Remover, Celticgirl liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Here ya have it, Folks... A Cat 5 chimpout in the very place where people go to get away from the stresses that cause such outrages . Knotts, by the way, is a CONSERVATIVE outfit in the liberal sewer that is Commiefornia.. These are good people who run the place

Just remember... This is absolutely normal... Cultural Relativism DEMANDS we agree THIS BEHAVIOR IS FINE.... And our disgust and outrage is simply a symptom of our white supremacy and that our disgust and outrage IS THE REAL PROBLEM. Niggers rioting??? Normal... Completely.... As defined by the same people who are demanding our Navy build disposal options for 'male menstrual products' into submarine heads. Who are demanding 'pregnancy leave' for male Sailors....

I ask again... Who is the real problem?? Niggers?? Or those who enable this???
    That is sad, unfortunate news. Niggers ruin everything. Knotts Berry Farm was one of mine and my kid's favorite places. We had season passes every year and spent boat loads of time there, making memories that we still adore to this very day. I hate goddamn niggers. Even more now than I did yesterday.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Celticgirl, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I had been there before too visiting relatives out in CA in the 1980's. Nice place back then. Good jellies and jams.
    And the funnel cakes are AWESOME! I sure miss it.....

14. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers ruin everything!Bring back segregation!
    They sure do, goddamn ALL niggers......

16. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate goddamn niggers.....

18. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I hate goddamn niggers.....
    Every human in their right mind hates niggers!

20. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post