Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Medical Examiner ships dead nigger via FedEx, it gets lost and accidental 3 year Dead Nigger Storage

FedEx box containing the remains of a 32-year-old Georgia man has been missing for 3 years — after medical examiner allegedly shipped his body against federal protocol

A FedEx box containing the remains of 32-year-old Jeffrey Merriweather has now been missing for three years, according to a report from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The body of Merriweather, who died in Atlanta in 2019, was first sent to the Fulton County Medical Examiner, then it was shipped to a facility in St. Louis for additional testing, AJC reported. According to local reports, officials wanted to better understand how the body mysteriously decomposed into a "near-complete skeleton" less than two weeks after his suspected murder — but the shipment never arrived.
    The incident has caused a stir on Twitter. After the AJC's official account shared the story, FedEx's customer service responded in a since-deleted tweet with, "I am truly sorry you went through this experience. Please send a direct message so I can continue assisting you."
    According to local reports, Merriweather's body was found in an abandoned house 10 days after he was reported missing, though police on the scene said they believe he was shot outside a McDonald's nearby as part of a drug deal gone awry.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...93e75c6433f349
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha! FedEx that nigger. I bet the FedEx guy got tired of hauling those bones and chucked it down some cliff.
    Fucking nigger got dissolved.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably got dropped off at the landfill 3 years ago and is completely decomposed by now. That’s what they should do it all daid niggers!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not surprised by this. FedEx sucks big nigger dicks. They lost replacement windows I ordered THREE times! If you want it absolutely, positively fucking lost, ship it with FedEx.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post