Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A Marksmanship Issue...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-s...im-fires-rifle

It's too bad that not one of these piece of shit teenapers got goodified.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the homeowner wasn’t proficient enough w/his AK! My home defense weapon is something I’ve trained with ,am proficient with and if I take aim at something,you can bet your ass on I’m going to take it out!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s just as well that he missed as long as these apes were wrangled afterwards. Since niggers are now more of a protected species than the bald eagle he would likely have faced a shit load of legal hassles.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    AK47...Na. For home defense nothing starts the ball rolling like a 12Ga. shotgun. A handgun or rifle to backup in case you need to fire more than 5 or so times. Less collateral damage as well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    It’s just as well that he missed as long as these apes were wrangled afterwards. Since niggers are now more of a protected species than the bald eagle he would likely have faced a shit load of legal hassles.
    I agree!It’s never a good idea to use deadly force outside your 4 walls unless you have infinite proof that your life or your family’s was being threatened.If an intruder breaks into my home,I’m using deadly force,so there will only be one story when police arrive,mine!
    But on my property or or if they are running out of my house, I’m going to refrain from squeezing that trigger. And I certainly wouldn’t shoot anyone in the back while running. The way the liberal laws are now, criminals are more protected than law-abiding citizens!