Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dyteon murders niggerballer and then gets fentanyl batwings in prison

Dyteon has the right idea. Let's hope this whole murder a niggerballer and then OD in prison thing catches on in the nigger community.
    East Baton Rouge coroner says man convicted of killing LSU player died from fentanyl

East Baton Rouge officials are trying to determine how a 23-year-old inmate convicted of killing an LSU basketball player died in prison.

Dyteon Simpson was convicted last week of killing LSU basketball player Wayde Sims in 2018.

According to the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office, on Sunday before 8 p.m. deputies found Simpson unresponsive in his cell. He was later pronounced dead, according to the sheriff.

A preliminary toxicology report of Simpson's body found fentanyl in his system at the time of his death.
    https://www.wdsu.com/article/dyteon-...death/40577664
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just tragic. Think about what society has lost! Dyeteon may very well have gone on to discover a cure for cancer, but we'll never know.

This investigation is ongoing as to the cause of death and the possibility of contraband.
    "Possibility"? Is there a chance that fentanyl is not contraband? I say hand it out free to NU niggers, the way they get everything else free.

R.I.P. Dayteon. Too soon taken from us! So much potential lost forever. Maybe a bronze bust can be commissioned by the BLM advocates, to honour this fallen hero.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Just tragic. Think about what society has lost! Dyeteon may very well have gone on to discover a cure for cancer, but we'll never know.

"Possibility"? Is there a chance that fentanyl is not contraband? I say hand it out free to NU niggers, the way they get everything else free.

R.I.P. Dayteon. Too soon taken from us! So much potential lost forever. Maybe a bronze bust can be commissioned by the BLM advocates, to honour this fallen hero.

He is a hero! He is responsible for two dead niggers! If only we could get every nigger to do the same. Dyeteon? Now he be deyadteon

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post