Close

Likes Likes:  35

Thread: Muh baybuh!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Muh baybuh!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mother-of...ht-for-justice

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting sheboon. You want to stop burying your own kids? Okay, clean up your own backyard! It is your gang-ape culture. It's your C-rap 'music', it is your whole thug criminal culture. BTW, Chimpcago is run by nigger, so the outcome of many deaths is expected.
    Niggers glorify violence. They are NOT human. They are an evolutionary cluster-fuck.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mychal "MJ" Moultry Jr.,
    I guess the "Sr." is too devastated to say a few words?

I wonder where this "hail of bullets" came from? Can't be niggers, right, what with BLM and all? Must be YT's fault for sure.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They haven’t found the nigglet’s killer? Well, why aren’t all the niggers and liberal pukes out rioting in the streets yelling “no justice no peace!” Because nobody gives a shit when niggers kill each other. No money to be made in that, gnomesayin?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Normally I’d just pull a Nelson and go HA-HA! However these fucking apes are creeping further into nice Wisconsin cities and another decade or two there won’t be any nice cities left that are nigger free. They flee from the gang violence because they won’t take responsibility for it, and then it follows them and it’s everyone else’s fault and we cannot criticize them without getting cancelled.

Fuck you nigger! You’re just gonna have to find another buck to knock you up so you can try again to get your babeh shot dead by resisting arrest, and then speed dial nigger crump for dem 30 million bucks.

And she complained about AR-15s? I thought only racist Trump supporters had those? Sarcasm but it’s always the most stringent gun laws that seem to attract the most gun crimes, funny how that works huh?
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/mother-of...ht-for-justice

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting sheboon. You want to stop burying your own kids? Okay, clean up your own backyard! It is your gang-ape culture. It's your C-rap 'music', it is your whole thug criminal culture. BTW, Chimpcago is run by nigger, so the outcome of many deaths is expected.
    Niggers glorify violence. They are NOT human. They are an evolutionary cluster-fuck.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this single mammy was serious about the safety of her babeez and others, she would have moved out of her section 8 hovel to a nigger free area where she could have worked for a living away from all the trappings of Chimpcago niggerdom.

Stop shitting out babies you can't afford to keep safe. Stop living around other criminiggers and learn to make an honest living among the law abiding citizens of this country, not in a war zone that your fellow niggers created.

Also learn to spell before you shit out any more snigglets. "Mychal" doesn't spell any name in the English language. Better yet, stop dropping little niggers until you have a permanent non felon husband who can provide for you to live in a safe neighborhood. Once you get there (like that will happen) don't let your fambly turn it into a shithole like the SOUF SIIYEEED you live in now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welp , at least that's one niglet that won't be running around the neighborhood trying to punch cops in the balls.

She wants us to keep them from deleting each other, good one mammy , I needed a laugh today.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If this single mammy was serious about the safety of her babeez and others, she would have moved out of her section 8 hovel to a nigger free area where she could have worked for a living away from all the trappings of Chimpcago niggerdom.

Stop shitting out babies you can't afford to keep safe. Stop living around other criminiggers and learn to make an honest living among the law abiding citizens of this country, not in a war zone that your fellow niggers created.

Also learn to spell before you shit out any more snigglets. "Mychal" doesn't spell any name in the English language. Better yet, stop dropping little niggers until you have a permanent non felon husband who can provide for you to live in a safe neighborhood. Once you get there (like that will happen) don't let your fambly turn it into a shithole like the SOUF SIIYEEED you live in now.

How many times I've thought, said, and written stuff along those very lines. Anyway, that is ALL going to happen as soon Wakanda is up and running!

In the meantime, niggers continue breeding like roaches and dropping like flies, usually in a 'hail of bullets'. If only the dropping rate could exceed the breeding rate.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is due to white supremacy. It's whitey's fault.
    This is due to slavery that happened 500 years ago.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once you get there (like that will happen) don't let your fambly turn it into a shithole like the SOUF SIIYEEED you live in now.

Shit hole? Even when GIVEN, FREE OF COST, white built beauty, they fuck it up...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	louisville-free-housing.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	288.7 KB 
ID:	20339

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Shit hole? Even when GIVEN, FREE OF COST, white built beauty, they fuck it up...

What niggers don't pay for themselves, they trash. Niggers pay for nothing (build nothing, create nothing, maintain nothing) therefore they trash everything.

18. Likes Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What niggers don't pay for themselves, they trash. Niggers pay for nothing (build nothing, create nothing, maintain nothing) therefore they trash everything.
    I was looking at a series of power poles while waiting in my car and it was clear to me whoever designed the series knew what they were doing... just day dreaming about an hour ago .... I worked in a water/wastewater/power utility for a few years and understand the complex calculations necessary for the proper catenary, pole distance, line tension.... Other important calculations. and it occurred to me that niggers could never, ever be able to properly set up such vital infrastructure... They are fucking clueless...

And then... I get to the window to pick up my order... and it's vermin islamo-nigger sow.....red headdress and all.... my blood just started to boil.... Filthy disgusting nigger sow following the faith of murderers....

I know there's pills for anxiety... How about anger???? I find myself furious at the demise of this nation and the nigger is the figure head of it all....

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why you can't just give anything to anyone, ever and it's not just niggers. Pride of ownership comes from hard work exchanged for money or property. Nothing can replace this - even with humans. Occasionally, generational wealth passed down to humans can be maintained but only with proper parental leadership by example and strict self discipline taught by both parents and if that chain is broken, so is the property upkeep. This can only be accomplished when there is a common family goal like a small business coupled with a deeply held value system. These life skills can only be taught in the nuclear family home and never schools or certainly any other government entity.

Niggers will never experience any of these blessings. They never have fathers in the home. They only have what is given to them by their libshit government overlords who do so only at our expense.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...That's why you can't just give anything to anyone, ever and it's not just niggers. Pride of ownership comes from hard work exchanged for money or property...
    Certainly the stories of lottery winners who squandered every dime in mere months are legion. People of all stripes who are 'given' millions piss it away and find themselves on food stamps after leaving careers due to their millions...

That said, there's pictorials of such losers and the majority are niggers... I'd argue that they are more apt to squander than whites.. Why? A greatly reduced frontal lobe prevents them from understanding the ramifications of their abject stupiditiy...

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That said, there's pictorials of such losers and the majority are niggers... I'd argue that they are more apt to squander than whites.. Why? A greatly reduced frontal lobe prevents them from understanding the ramifications of their abject stupiditiy...

The frontal lobes are where inhibitions originate and are controlled. It's also the area first and most affected by drugs & alcohol. Niggers are bad enough without drugs and doubly worse with them.

26. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes they do!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

28. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at a series of power poles while waiting in my car and it was clear to me whoever designed the series knew what they were doing... just day dreaming about an hour ago .... I worked in a water/wastewater/power utility for a few years and understand the complex calculations necessary for the proper catenary, pole distance, line tension.... Other important calculations. and it occurred to me that niggers could never, ever be able to properly set up such vital infrastructure... They are fucking clueless...

And then... I get to the window to pick up my order... and it's vermin islamo-nigger sow.....red headdress and all.... my blood just started to boil.... Filthy disgusting nigger sow following the faith of murderers....

I know there's pills for anxiety... How about anger???? I find myself furious at the demise of this nation and the nigger is the figure head of it all....
    Imagining, designing, building, and maintaining anything needed in the modern world takes intelligence and discipline, which niggers don't have.

A black Nobel prize winner? That's a racist whitey award, anyways. Wakanda medal of engineering excellence? Nope, that's just nigger fantasy.

Water distribution and sewerage systems need a lot of work to function properly. So with electrical grids, our home systems, our electronics, everything modern. And yet niggers get to use the fruits of human work, and in return give hatred back.

South Africa has energy and water problems. Why? Scientists and operators left their nuclear plants and water systems. Israel offered to help them, but kaffirs said Jews were a big part of slavery, so, no help. Now they're thirsty and declining into further stone age shithole status.

Remember, niggers are never ever grateful. They take, take, take, then will try to kill you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post