Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Muzzie Somali Coon Cop Kills Aussie Woman For Reporting Prowler

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Evil nigger guns down human lady about to be married. and she was the one who called the cops!

https://www.rt.com/usa/396584-minnea...-aussie-woman/

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do I have the feeling the nigger tried to muh dikk her, and she resisted?

When are all the anti-cop niggers and coddlers going to march and protest about that poor woman?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt the somalicoon shot her because he was offended by her not wearing traditional goat fucker attire

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to burn those sushi joints, coffee shops, yoga places!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noor, 31, who is the first Somali-American police officer in his precinct, has in the past been personally praised by Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges.
    Mayor Betsy Hodges...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Minneapolis nutjob mayor Betsy Hodges.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	1532

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the liberal twat Hodges is naturally married to a nigger!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can any normal humans live there among them walking piles of shit.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Goetz View Post
    How can any normal humans live there among them walking piles of shit.
    I hear ya Bernie. I made sure to move to the Lake Minnetonka area. Hardly any niggers. No somalicoons. And the only niggers are a few pro athletes in their lake mansions you never come across in plublic. Minneapolis needs a good nuke, and start over

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good fishing there ?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Goetz View Post
    Good fishing there ?
    Lake Minnetonka is good for ice fishing in the winter. Summer its such a boating , party lake it's tough to fish on. Some pretty good lakes just west of here though

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, it just hit me...Mayor Hodges...think about it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait until the truth comes out. That nigger will get justice for what he did. Then the accusations of racism because he's black and white cop's almost never get prosecuted.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    He was just enforcing Sharia law. Here you have a white woman, who dared to not wear a hijab, trying to stop a rape in progress. This clearly offended Noor greatly, resulting in a justified shooting.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonTownYT View Post
    He was just enforcing Sharia law. Here you have a white woman, who dared to not wear a hijab, trying to stop a rape in progress. This clearly offended Noor greatly, resulting in a justified shooting.
    I totally agree CT. This smells of the whole jizzlam bullshit with this coon. She comes out wearing only pajamas and this nig just lost it.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    His partner, Matthew Harrity. Any word on this guy? I read on several other forums that he is a nigger as well, although I can not find any pictures of him. Regardless, since the shooter was a muslim you can bet the entire thing will be swept under the rug. The story will go away fast.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    The fucker is practically refusing to speak to investigators. The only statement he had issued is that he "heard a loud noise." It goes without saying, but this nigger had absolutely no right to be a cop. You heard a loud noise, so you shoot a white woman in pajamas through the driver's side door, almost hitting your partner, too? I've read that the police department will be compelling him to issue a further statement, though.

This is top of the headlines in Australia. The family is preparing to set up a massive civil lawsuit, just as they should.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has there been any official nigger/muslim protection statement deflecting blame onto the unarmed white woman from the city yet?

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    The police department is basically considering him an outcast. One of his neighbors says that he's mean, nasty, jumpy and hates women. Gee, who woulda thought?

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...fbed27af9bd0df

“He is extremely nervous ... he is a little jumpy ... he doesn’t really respect women, the least thing you say to him can set him off,” he said.

“When they say a policeman shot an Australian lady I thought ‘Uh, oh’ but then when they said who it was I was like, OK.”

The neighbour said he had seen Noor yelling at local children in a playground, and that he believed the man had “little respect for blacks and kids”.

“He has an air like you just couldn’t really be around him,” he said.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ms Harteau said she had not been in contact with Noor, and said she would like to compel him to co-operate with investigators.

“I would prefer that Officer Noor would speak, whether it be to our internal process or to the BCA,” she said. BCA is the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehensions which is handling the independent investigation.
    Here's my question. Since when do strret level LEO's get to decide whether or not they're going to cooperate with their own departments internal investigators? Cage this nigger for obstruction, along with his partner. I get that they have union reps, but the description of these events so far can only lead one to believe that this was a flat-out street execution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast