Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Get offa dat twicycle for real in George Floyd land - niglet hits and curses at LEO

Watch this trainee felon push and strike an officer in Saint Paul Minnesota. The nasty little niglet can't be more than 2 years old and it's already cursing and hitting police officers. No idea why the cop didn't tase it or shoot it in the nig nuts, but I guess that's restraint for you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-suspect.html

Niggers have no place in any advanced society. They are the epitome of failure and hopelessness. The fairest thing to do for all, is to ship them wholsale back to Wakanda.

The cops were on-site to conduct a search warrant for a murder suspect when they came across the kids
    The unidentified boy punched, kicked, cursed, and threw rocks at the police
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD114255-C1E2-42DE-8686-1A00242311F5.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	20330

This shit demon is going to be cycling through the failed justice system his entire “youff”
    he’s got it made, laws will go easy on him “cause he jus a chile!”

Hopefully his mammy gets hungry one night and craves ghetto lobster. Doubt it though, the fambly is raising this nigger to be a complete menace to society in hopes of another 30 million ghetto lotto.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post

shit demon
    I like that !!

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha! I just had to login and say: hahaha!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A very late term abortion should be performed on these shitlettes immediately. Imagine the amount of crime, TNB, and general mayhem they are destined to cause?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

8. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We put dogs down for less than what niggers do all day every day. How do we not see it?

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those little shitlets were trained to do so by their felonious parents! it’s safe to say that they will probably be either daid or incarcerated by the time they reach their teens!

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    We put dogs down for less than what niggers do all day every day. How do we not see it?

You know it. The mammy of the niglet is probably a teen herself. Who knows who da daddy is.

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    A very late term abortion should be performed on these shitlettes immediately. Imagine the amount of crime, TNB, and general mayhem they are destined to cause?
    That's what I always think too and with great sadness. Every one of these little sub-primates will cause so much harm to society over the course of decades. I genuinely feel some sense of relief when something happens that will prevent it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Watch this trainee felon push and strike an officer in Saint Paul Minnesota. The nasty little niglet can't be more than 2 years old and it's already cursing and hitting police officers. No idea why the cop didn't tase it or shoot it in the nig nuts, but I guess that's restraint for you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-suspect.html

Niggers have no place in any advanced society. They are the epitome of failure and hopelessness. The fairest thing to do for all, is to ship them wholsale back to Wakanda.
    Niggers being NIGGERS!! Best option is to have the Bat Fairy wing this nigger before it hits puberty!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old enough to be full of hate is old enough to be a legitimate target of hate.

For the "innocent child" defense to be valid, the child actually has to have childlike innocence.