Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NIggergerians use your army personnel to scam

This infuriates me no end. Niggergerian scammers just love stealing the pics and names of military personnel to use in scams. And the nigger couldn't even spell her name right! I doubt Sgt. William(s) - who is a real person - is this illiterate.

My Name is Sgt Helen William, I am united(sic) state(sic) of American soldier

working as United Nations peacekeeping(sic) troop in Damascus Syria, on war

against terrorism how .(sic)I am 33 year(sic) old.I will like to come over to

your country and invest on farm(sic) production land reservation(sic) and

lucrative business
    She discovered a "trunk box" left by the enemy, containing 5.5 million dollars which she wants to share with ME, even though she doesn't know my name or in which country I live.

please if you are willing to assist me in this issue you should send

your information so that I will furnish you on(sic) the modality to follow

so that the shipping company will deliver the box to your house Your

Name:

Your home Address_________________

Your Phone Number ______________

Your Occupation ___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport ______________

Your country_______________

your Email Address _______________

Regards,

Please reply me(sic) as soon as you read this message.

Sgt Helen william.(sic)

If you want to help this scamming nigger buck or give it a few encouraging words, please email williamhelen915@gmail.com

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get all kinds of scam emails,texts and phone calls.I don’t even pay them any mind. But from what I recall, they all lead up to you giving them your bank account number.Because stealing your money is their goal! It’s pretty easy to figure out. So these nigger scams are fucking stupid.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I get all kinds of scam emails,texts and phone calls.I don’t even pay them any mind. But from what I recall, they all lead up to you giving them your bank account number.Because stealing your money is their goal! It’s pretty easy to figure out. So these nigger scams are fucking stupid.

Of course they're stupid, but they're also successful or the niggers wouldn't keep doing it. I used to enjoy baiting the Niggergerians but now they just bore me so for reply I usually send one of these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scam2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	20279

Name:	nigerian.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	276.9 KB 
ID:	20280

or one I made myself.

Name:	monkeyALL.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	20281
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a woman fall for one of these on judge Judy recently. I cant remember the specifics of the case but the defendant had been scammed by the niggergerian and the plaintiff had somehow been dragged into it. The one that was scammed was stupid as all hell and Judy was quick to tell her about it

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your home Address__666 Hog scratch Alabama_____________

Your Phone Number ___1 800 fuck yourself___________

Your Occupation ____Rope Manufacture_______________

Your Age______64_____________________

Your Nearest Airport ___A dirt road___________

Your country____'Merica bitch__________go away

your Email Address ____SC Anemia@KKK.com___________
    Now go away spade.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I saw a woman fall for one of these on judge Judy recently. I cant remember the specifics of the case but the defendant had been scammed by the niggergerian and the plaintiff had somehow been dragged into it. The one that was scammed was stupid as all hell and Judy was quick to tell her about it

Was that the case where JJ read the letter out loud with all the grammatical errors and informed the foolish bitch, "This wouldn't fool a six-year-old!"? and "You're a dope who got duped!"?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Was that the case where JJ read the letter out loud with all the grammatical errors and informed the foolish bitch, "This wouldn't fool a six-year-old!"? and "You're a dope who got duped!"?
    yes! That’s the one!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love JJ by the way. The show, that is. I won’t attest to her political views, especially considering I saw her talking about ranting at someone not wearing a mask during this COVID nonsense. Me and my wife work from home, well I work from home about half the time and the other half I am in the field. We have been watching Judy Justice while we work. I grew up watching Judge Judy too. We were talking today about the absolute dregs of society that she has on the show. They sue over 200 bucks for a dog or something ridiculous when normal people would just chalk 200 bucks up as a loss and move on with their lives. Our court systems (I know you’re in Canada but same there I am sure) are filled with nigger and white trash squabbling nonsense. These people fuck each other for a bit, then have a disagreement over something ridiculous and try to ruin each other’s lives. My hope for society is at an all time low. There are way too many of these imbeciles.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love JJ by the way. The show, that is. I won’t attest to her political views, especially considering I saw her talking about ranting at someone not wearing a mask during this COVID nonsense. Me and my wife work from home, well I work from home about half the time and the other half I am in the field. We have been watching Judy Justice while we work. I grew up watching Judge Judy too. We were talking today about the absolute dregs of society that she has on the show. They sue over 200 bucks for a dog or something ridiculous when normal people would just chalk 200 bucks up as a loss and move on with their lives. Our court systems (I know you’re in Canada but same there I am sure) are filled with nigger and white trash squabbling nonsense. These people fuck each other for a bit, then have a disagreement over something ridiculous and try to ruin each other’s lives. My hope for society is at an all time low. There are way too many of these imbeciles.

Oddly, it was when I started to watch Judge Judy that I saw niggers acting and speaking in a way that sent me searching for answers and eventually led me to this forum.

I love how JJ verbally thrashes the niggers and doesn't let them pull any fast ones or TNB with her, and ALWAYS demands that they explain how they support themselves and their multiple niglets and where the money comes from, even though she already knows.

I've rarely watched it for the last couple of years. If I wanted to see idiotic trash suing each other for a variety of nonsense, I would watch Springer. The incidence of mudsharks has dramatically increased and they are always here suing their bucks for taking their money, crashing their cars, not supporting the mutt sprogs they created, ruining their credit, stealing/smashing their phones, beating them up, etc. They don't seem to understand how lucky they are to be alive, unmaimed, and should leave well enough alone.

Judge Judy knows niggers, that's for sure. I recall one exchange where she asked an uppity buck if he'd ever been arrested. He rolled his eyes and answered, "Yeah, Sure. Of course, I've been arrested" as though that were a normal part of life and the question was ridiculous.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly, it was when I started to watch Judge Judy that I saw niggers acting and speaking in a way that sent me searching for answers and eventually led me to this forum. NJ

I love how JJ verbally thrashes the niggers and doesn't let them pull any fast ones or TNB with her, and ALWAYS demands that they explain how they support themselves and their multiple niglets and where the money comes from, even though she already knows.

I've rarely watched it for the last couple of years. If I wanted to see idiotic trash suing each other for a variety of nonsense, I would watch Springer. The incidence of mudsharks has dramatically increased and they are always here suing their bucks for taking their money, crashing their cars, not supporting the mutt sprogs they created, ruining their credit, stealing/smashing their phones, beating them up, etc. They don't seem to understand how lucky they are to be alive, unmaimed, and should leave well enough alone.

Judge Judy knows niggers, that's for sure. I recall one exchange where she asked an uppity buck if he'd ever been arrested. He rolled his eyes and answered, "Yeah, Sure. Of course, I've been arrested" as though that were a normal part of life and the question was ridiculous.
    When isn't a nigger trying to scam or rip someone off. Never do bidness with a nog.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    When isn't a nigger trying to scam or rip someone off. Never do bidness with a nog.

Most niggers cases are niggers suing other niggers for ripping them off, or for acts of violence and extreme TNB. A dispute over a 16-year-old car results in a gun and a knife being drawn between uncle and nephew bucks. Both of them act as though this is amusing and no big deal. "Don't bring a knife to gunfight," says grinning Rastus uncle. If your landlord raises your rent, you take your pack of niglets to his house and "bust out" all his windows. If a sow steals another sow's buck, you strip down to underwear and go on the street and challenge her to fight you. Naturally, they are all Sec08/welfare/food skamps and SSI. I had difficulty believing what I was hearing, but no more.

Most of the cases involving sows suing their bucks are full of feral violence - pushing, punching, biting, and teeth knocked out over minor things are normal, along with carelessly spawned niglets. Watching JJ is a course in Advanced Niggerology. It was for me, anyway.

This is how they live. It's normal to them. Being told they are "just like us" is beyond insulting.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judge Judy would make a great prison warden, but a shitty governor or president. She's used to dealing with trash who need to be given strict, simple orders like animals. Unfortunately, people who have been in that business for too long get locked into a mentality and find it difficult to let go of the authoritarianism when dealing with normal people. It's best for everyone if they stay in the warden role and just stick to punishing niggers and other trash of the earth.

21. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post