Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bird's nest snakehead Auto Parts Store she boon Ke'Laron bust a cap in customer looking for a weird auto part

Auto parts store employee facing charges for shooting customer after fight in store

An auto parts store employee seen on a social media video firing a weapon after being assaulted by a customer is facing charges.

Police responded to the O’Reilly Auto Parts store in W. Third Street in Dayton Thursday evening on reports of a shooting.

Video posted to social media showed two women in a physical altercation. When the pair briefly broke away from each other, an employee, later identified as 31-year-old Ke’Laron Watson, went to the counter, grabbed a gun and fired one shot at the other woman.

Watson told officers that she was helping the woman find a car part when she became upset and threatened her. She also told officers that the woman attacked her and “beat her about the head with her fists,” according to court documents.

Watson said she fired her gun because she though the woman was coming at her for another attack.

“She put her hands on me and she pulled my hair out and everything else. And while she was beating on me, I shot her,” Watson said in a 911 called obtained through a public records request.

Video of the incident showed the attack and Watson retrieving a gun, pointing it at the woman and firing it at her as she walked away, according to court records.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...324190b5a49883
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    No only a stupid sow with no self control,typical nigger marksmanship too!

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post