Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers chimping over Galleria Mall Diorama featuring a nigger with a noose around its neck

Protestors demand apology after racist train display at Galleria Mall

On Monday, the National Action Network Las Vegas Chapter will hold a protest and press conference at the Galleria Mall in Henderson, Nevada.

They say community members are outraged that a racist train display showing a Black man being prepared to be hung was tolerated and allowed at the mall for hundreds of children, families & community members to see.

The group is demanding a public apology as well as the removal of the display.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...56fe07884204b0
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thus is so damn funny. These niggers are offended by this but not when they kill each other over shoes, condiments or some other nonsensical reason. Hangy nigger here had likely just raped and killed a child but fuck knows we can’t hang niggers nowadays no matter what atrocity it commits.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First thing I thought of when I read "diorama" was a display of human evolution, showing Australopithecus, who the niggers took offense to. They can't accept the fact they are millions of years behind in brain power, looks, and lack of civilization. Australopithecines are proto-human, and a different species from us .

And what's the big deal, hanging is for those who deserve it!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats racist about the truth? Niggers have always been the ones committing most of the crimes. Therefore niggers are the ones getting most of the punishment!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Thus is so damn funny. These niggers are offended by this but not when they kill each other over shoes, condiments or some other nonsensical reason. Hangy nigger here had likely just raped and killed a child but fuck knows we can’t hang niggers nowadays no matter what atrocity it commits.

If they could make muh dikking kids legal they would. Hell it's dey culcha. The nigger about to be hung I'm sure raped and killed. That is why they (black and white) were hung. Duh!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My own model train layout has a gallows in the town square and not a single nigger to be found anywhere on the layout. Way I see it, I'm not interested in modeling the real world exactly as it is, my layouts are a model of a more perfect world where the trains are always on time, freight is moved efficiently by rail steam locomotives can be found pulling modern train cars, and not a single nigger to be found anywhere, and there is no vandalism anywhere.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

8. Likes Rev. Dick, Celticgirl liked this post