Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asian guy wears $60K Rolex to the grocery store.. guess the rest

Deputies are searching for two men they say robbed a man for his Rolex watch at a grocery store in Rowland Heights and pistol-whipped him and the woman he was with.

According to the Walnut Sheriff's Station, it happened just after noon on Saturday at the 99 Ranch Market store on Nogales Avenue.

The man and woman were loading groceries into their vehicle when two men ran up to them and began demanding the man's Rolex watch, deputies said.

Investigators said before the man could respond, one of the suspects pistol-whipped him and knocked him to the ground. The second suspect then pistol-whipped the woman he was with, authorities said.
    https://abc7.com/rowland-heights-rol...enue/12038255/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wearing out expensive bling is always a sure fire way to bait a savage nigger(s) And if you ain’t packing some heavy heat that you’re good with and willing to use,you shouldn’t do it!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That area, Rowland Heights, is an upper middle class neighborhood. Nice homes in the hills. I think the people who live there are the ones who migrated from Chinatown into a place with more land.

Come to think of it, through the years, when I pass by there, I haven't seen niggers. But niggers now lurk in these Asian shopping centers looking for an easy steal.

About 25 years ago, I liked wearing fancy watches. My dad gave me his old 1971 Rolex GMT and it only attracted the people who appreciated vintage watches. But I normally just wore an analog Seiko or Citizen. Then 5 years ago I decided to just wear digital Casio or whtever, one that costs$45. No more hassle, it gets bumped, scratched, whatever, not a big deal. So while I feel bad for the guy who wore a $60,000 Rolex, he should have been more aware of niggers tailing him.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes tweakstick, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't wear any jewelry, but what the hell is it with niggers and jewelry?

Here's Mr. N wearing lots of bling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thesun-mrt-780x470.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	20323

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I don't wear any jewelry, but what the hell is it with niggers and jewelry?

Here's Mr. N wearing lots of bling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thesun-mrt-780x470.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	20323
    They complained about being put in chains and made to be productive and pick cotton. Now they insist on wearing chains again. LOL
    Maybe niggers secretly long for the good old days when they were still farm equipment.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Wearing out expensive bling is always a sure fire way to bait a savage nigger(s) And if you ain’t packing some heavy heat that you’re good with and willing to use,you shouldn’t do it!

That's right. According to the new Libtard Laws that state it's legal for niggers to commit crimes, you shouldn't wear your jewelry or drive expensive cars. Don't enter malls or parking lots or walk on the streets, ever. Don't go out in your own yard after dark, keep away from gas stations and convenience stores, etc. If you do any of those things and get mugged, raped, or killed by niggers, it's your own fault.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish the news would say the race of the perpetraitors or not say it at all. "Two men wearing hoodies." Yeah, no shit. I can see that. They can change their hoodies. That description does jack shit in finding them.

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's right. According to the new Libtard Laws that state it's legal for niggers to commit crimes, you shouldn't wear your jewelry or drive expensive cars. Don't enter malls or parking lots or walk on the streets, ever. Don't go out in your own yard after dark, keep away from gas stations and convenience stores, etc. If you do any of those things and get mugged, raped, or killed by niggers, it's your own fault.
    If you still want to do those things,you need the “jim crow” checklist before you leave home.I do it all the time.
    1.G36. Check
    2.Devil’s. toothpick.
    3.Pepper spray. Check
    4.Bear claw knuckles. Check
    5.spring loaded Bataan. Check
    6.optional 38 snub nose for backup
    And that’s just for a walk in the park or through the grocery store. If you’re going on a road trip, you need to add a few more accessories.
    6.Ar 15 pistol w/6 30 rd mags
    7.12ga pump w/00 buckshot
    8.308 scoped rifle(just in case)
    9.first aid kit
    10.Optional 5 gall diesel fuel,10 lb bag pearl lite styrofoam balls and 5 gal bucket
    Those are just a few suggestions. I live in a pretty safe neighborhood. If you live in a more dangerous neighborhood or are going to a more dangerous place,you may need to add as necessary.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a gold Rolex (not anything close to $60k, just for the record) that would get a lot of looks from people and niggers. Maybe because it was a man's watch (I like wearing big watches because they make my wrist look slimmer and more feminine). Now I only wear it to formal parties where niggers aren't invited.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post