Close

Likes Likes:  51
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

This means that you will never be able to sit on a bench without knowing that a nigger was just there due to the disgusting smelly mix of 3 week old axle grease, body odor and toxic chemical spill smeared onto the the back of the seat. No thanks, I'll stand.
    I remember taking the F 'Train' (subway) from 179th in Queens all the way to lower Manhattan for my first job. An hour or so ride to the wall st. area. These were newer subway cars with a clear plexiglass dividers between the seats... Niggers with a literal grease gun full slime in their nappy fur would sleep against those partitions... I cannot describe the gelatinous, fur-filled mess it would leave. The partitions, being 'clear' showed just how disgusting these beasts were (and are). This was the 80's and NYC was still recovering from what was, in effect, bankruptcy. These cars were cleaned, maybe, every 3 weeks. The smells were absolutely beyond belief. Worse was the cheap horse cologne the niggers would wear to mask their stench.... Thank god I'm done with that shit...

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I remember taking the F 'Train' (subway) from 179th in Queens all the way to lower Manhattan for my first job. An hour or so ride to the wall st. area. These were newer subway cars with a clear plexiglass dividers between the seats... Niggers with a literal grease gun full slime in their nappy fur would sleep against those partitions... I cannot describe the gelatinous, fur-filled mess it would leave. The partitions, being 'clear' showed just how disgusting these beasts were (and are). This was the 80's and NYC was still recovering from what was, in effect, bankruptcy. These cars were cleaned, maybe, every 3 weeks. The smells were absolutely beyond belief. Worse was the cheap horse cologne the niggers would wear to mask their stench.... Thank god I'm done with that shit...

Oh wow. That sounds nasty.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Everyone's favorite Magic Nigger.... I remember reading that happened... I've never seen it. What the hell did they conk his hair with? Rocket fuel??? We need to distribute more of that shit... Along with lighters with really long flames lol

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane...

Jackscoon's Jheri curls a-flamin'. He didn't even notice it. Be careful. You might find this very "disturbing".

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Jackscoon's Jheri curls a-flamin'. He didn't even notice it. Be careful. You might find this very "disturbing".

Child-molesting vermin....Should have doused his crotch with that stuff as well.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12