Close

Likes Likes:  1
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Perhaps Things Aren't As Bad As We Think!

    This article

    SORRY IT SEEMS THE FILE HAS BEEN REMOVED. PRHAPS THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE PEOPLE READING THE TRUTH!

    would seem to indicate that white people aren't taken in by the MSM propaganda as much as they try to make us believe.
    It seems most Whites still recognise that niggers are evil, and are best given a wide berth.

    Another bright note here in Britain, a woman has won her case against unfair dismissal because she expressed the view that trans-women are not women, and that one cannot change one's sex.
    The court upheld her argument that she should be free to express her view - and that employers cannot dismiss her because of such a view.

    There's hope, folks - we are the greatest race to ever walk the Earth, and let's remember that.

  2. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Keep Britain White, I'd like to read that article. Is there a chance you still know the link? Perhaps it got archived at https://archive.org/

  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Hi Keep Britain White, I'd like to read that article. Is there a chance you still know the link? Perhaps it got archived at https://archive.org/
    I should have kept it, but it was moved real quick.
    If I can find it, I'll certainly post it again.

  5. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    This article

    SORRY IT SEEMS THE FILE HAS BEEN REMOVED. PRHAPS THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE PEOPLE READING THE TRUTH!

    would seem to indicate that white people aren't taken in by the MSM propaganda as much as they try to make us believe.
    It seems most Whites still recognise that niggers are evil, and are best given a wide berth.

    Another bright note here in Britain, a woman has won her case against unfair dismissal because she expressed the view that trans-women are not women, and that one cannot change one's sex.
    The court upheld her argument that she should be free to express her view - and that employers cannot dismiss her because of such a view.

    There's hope, folks - we are the greatest race to ever walk the Earth, and let's remember that.
    Keep in mind,niggers aren’t part of the human race.Niggers are a low IQ destructive,undomesticatable savage species of beast!
    “Trans” is a made up word for the perverted and mentally ill freaks who want to play halloween year round!

  6. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I should have kept it, but it was moved real quick.
    If I can find it, I'll certainly post it again.
    Thank you very much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •