Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers in TV commercials

Well for some time now niggers have been in commercials, usually portrayed in human situations, I've recently noticed though the frequency of niggers in commercials has really increased, it has to be at least 8 out of 10 and commercials with no humans are usually voiced by niggers.

Niggers are disgusting stinking and violent animals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus dude...ain't you signed up yet??
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Jesus dude...ain't you signed up yet??
    He might live in New York, where they are required to give their account usernames and passwords for all of their social media accounts if they attempt to purchase a firearm. Liberals may not take kindly to him being a chimper, even though we have stricter rules than they do about engaging in violence against niggers. Last time I checked, NY has had more black on black fatalities than human on black fatalities... Not that they care. They'd rather crucify their police when the five oh enforce the laws that they created.

I wish someone would create a robot with a powerful AI to lead us into the future. That can't possibly be worse than what we are dealing with now.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He might live in New York, where they are required to give their account usernames and passwords for all of their social media accounts if they attempt to purchase a firearm. Liberals may not take kindly to him being a chimper, even though we have stricter rules than they do about engaging in violence against niggers. Last time I checked, NY has had more black on black fatalities than human on black fatalities... Not that they care. They'd rather crucify their police when the five oh enforce the laws that they created.

I wish someone would create a robot with a powerful AI to lead us into the future. That can't possibly be worse than what we are dealing with now.
    Well why don't you sign up?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    >voiced by niggers
    They have poor language skills, loud, difficulty with pronunciation of the English language.
    The copy text they read tries to be funny, or serious, none of it works.
    So they try to have them inter-racial to make it go over better, still does not work.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverStops View Post
    >voiced by niggers
    They have poor language skills, loud, difficulty with pronunciation of the English language.
    The copy text they read tries to be funny, or serious, none of it works.
    So they try to have them inter-racial to make it go over better, still does not work.
    So you're saying that niggers are hopeless, worthless, good for nothing...AND their existence defies all logical credibility ???

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I just saw this a few minutes ago. I think I can honestly say I'm not entirely sure what to think of this one. It's got a super weird Uncle Ruckus vibe to it and it literally features talking points I've seen on this site.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    So you're saying that niggers are hopeless, worthless, good for nothing...AND their existence defies all logical credibility ???
    I don't want to sound like a racist, but I think the world would be better off if we just let niggers goodify themselves. We're having a hard enough time as it is with communists like Joey Biden and his handlers.