Close

Likes Likes:  110
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Let's see, which one of these sounds more like an ingrate nigger bakkaballer bitch who got caught with her trunks down... ?
    Her trunks down is not a mental image I care to process.

I doubt this bulldyke ever did anything on the forth other than stripping pig ribs clean after her pappy bbq'd them.

I'm sure that sleepy creepy Uncle Joe, if he is actually aware this sheboon's existence and NU scholarship, gives a shit about her unless the cameras are on. When they are off, he hates all niggers and always has. If this deluded bitch thinks Biden has read it's letters or cares, she's nuts. If his handlers tell him to swap her, I'll be surprised but that's the only way her sorry ass is not learning Russian for the next decade. I think the polls would show that most Americans, even niggers, don't really give a shit about her and it wouldn't be effective pandering to swap.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish this would happen to every libtard celebrity American that hates their own country, nigger or human. And I don't want them to "see the light" and be welcomed back with open arms and make us all pretend that the damage they did never happened. Fuck them forever.

Forgiveness is for well-meaning people who unintentionally do harm. It is NOT for evil far-left Soros-worshipping hatemongers who deliberately set out to hurt others and then whine and pretend to "see the light" when they step in a deep pile. This is a misconception that many people, especially self-proclaimed Christians, have about forgiveness. It was never meant to be blanket or automatic. It has always been conditional.

3. Likes tweakstick, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Forgiveness is for well-meaning people who unintentionally do harm. It is NOT for evil far-left Soros-worshipping hatemongers who deliberately set out to hurt others and then whine and pretend to "see the light" when they step in a deep pile. This is a misconception that many people, especially self-proclaimed Christians, have about forgiveness. It was never meant to be blanket or automatic. It has always been conditional.
    She don't believe in Jesus or "forgiveness" I suspect.

This snakeheaded hash oil ho should take a knee again, but this time in front of 10 of your avatars with a full quiver !

5. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    She don't believe in Jesus or "forgiveness" I suspect.

This snakeheaded hash oil ho should take a knee again, but this time in front of 10 of your avatars with a full quiver !
    That's Keira Knightley. Unlike the typical actress, she's actually an expert archer in real life too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just heard the beast making a comment on the radio, it might have some undropped balls in there somewhere, just a few semitones from singing bass in the choir.
    A few days ago I finally heard it ooking. I couldn't understand its attempt at the English language, but no way that thing was born a female nigger. That abomination of nature rivals one of my co-workers (nice white guy) renowned in the office for his bass voice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	That nigger's a buck baby.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	20630
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123