Close

Likes Likes:  110
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    HIdeous shebuck Griner pleads guilty in Russia

    Phoenix Mercury star and grotesque he/she sow Brittney Griner pleaded guilty Thursday in a Russian court to a drugs charge, according to Reuters.
    Griner told the court she accidentally packed the vape cartridges containing hashish oil that were allegedly found in her luggage by Russian officials when she was arrested in February, ESPN's T.J. Quinn reported.
    Of course. I've often accidentally packed illegal drugs when visiting a country where such things are punished. And even though the snake-headed hoe admits it, it's still "alleged".

    Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said in a tweet that members of the U.S. Embassy in Russia attended the hearing and "delivered to her a letter from President Biden."
    A letter from Joe - isn't that special? I wonder who actually wrote it.

    Niggers are always so amazed when other countries don't see them as a protected species, deserving of special treatment.

    Comments are good.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/brittney-gr...141053507.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    GDRHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guilty plea is not a shock. I think that it was required by the Russians before they would start negotiations with the US State Dept... I don't think that the Russians really want this skinny dyke nigger, but she is a convenient negotiation piece for them to swap for a much more valuable (to them) asset.

    The Russians are probably thinking (insert Russian accent here...), "Great...we have tall carpet munching American nigger. Maybe she play basketball for Mother Russia? Nyet, she is a nigger so Russia does not want. Maybe trade her for can of borscht and bottle of vodka?..."

    As I mentioned in a previous post, the speculation is that the Russians want to exchange the dyke-dunker for an arms dealer. Way to steep of a price. Let the nigger cunt rot in a gulag in Siberia.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the Russians put it into a male gulag since a female one would be like a club med resort for this rug muncher.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    It claims to want to go home to it's 'wife'.... That makes this thing male....Put it in a male prison... it'll feel right at home. My bet: This thing will NEVER EVER get raped, no matter how long the Russian men have been locked up.... No sane human would ever put their dick into something so grotesque.

    Maybe it can get some real Russian prison tattoos ... Just like these...

    https://www.pinterest.com/sweetjunip...iminal-tattoo/

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger bitched and moaned about “oppression” in the US and protested the anthem. I can’t think of a more fitting load of karma this nigger has received.

  6. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    The America hating butch nigger was spewing anti American bullshit for years. Now it’s begging for Americans to come to it’s aid! I hope the manly Dyke is killed in a Russian prison. It would serve it right!

  7. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Defund Welfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Rust Belt
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those comments are so much better than the ones on the petition websites full of whiners trying to get her out.
    I really hope she serves the full sentence, this whole story is hilarious. Niggers win Darwin awards of all types.
    ”I hate America; America please help me!”

    Fuck you nigger. No White guilt to be found in Russia, no libtard paper warriors that look at nigger statistics and want to kiss nigger ass to doctor the stats, consequences be damned. If you don’t like the gulag, you can always catch the midnight express!
    Niggers are the parasites of humanity; Thousands of years and they've only brought misery to the earth.

  8. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like


    Please be warned!!

    Here is a picture of this hideous America-hating nigger she-boon crap-beast mega-turd and its spouse.
    (I WARNED YOU!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	275430919_154154213656356_4063681292494109027_n.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	383.0 KB 
ID:	20276

    The nigger mega-turd hated America, refused to exit the locker room during our national anthem, knelt against the flag and now it ooks its need to be rescued by the country it so hated. So I agree with other posters: Let this worthless sub-cockroach she-boon rug-munching crap-beast rot in the Russian Gulag, BUT send its "wife" and all other nigger ape-thletes and the also hideous former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo to join Griner in prison, making sure they all travel with abundant marijuana vaping supplies in their luggage.

  9. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coonology 101. They be dope involved.....

  10. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post


    Please be warned!!

    Here is a picture of this hideous America-hating nigger she-boon crap-beast mega-turd and its spouse.
    (I WARNED YOU!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	275430919_154154213656356_4063681292494109027_n.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	383.0 KB 
ID:	20276

    The nigger mega-turd hated America, refused to exit the locker room during our national anthem, knelt against the flag and now it ooks its need to be rescued by the country it so hated. So I agree with other posters: Let this worthless sub-cockroach she-boon rug-munching crap-beast rot in the Russian Gulag, BUT send its "wife" and all other nigger ape-thletes and the also hideous former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo to join Griner in prison, making sure they all travel with abundant marijuana vaping supplies in their luggage.
    The butch sow looks just like Jar Jar Binks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jar jar binks - Google Search.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	501.1 KB 
ID:	20278
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  11. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    GeneralPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does that thing not know that other countries don't classify niggers as a special species? It probably thought since in america it can get away with whatever it wants, then other countries probably follow the same rule as well. If that was that things thought process than it was dead wrong. Throw it in prison and throw away the key, no questions asked.

  12. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Does that thing not know that other countries don't classify niggers as a special species? It probably thought since in america it can get away with whatever it wants, then other countries probably follow the same rule as well. If that was that things thought process than it was dead wrong. Throw it in prison and throw away the key, no questions asked.
    No, they don't. They think that after committing crimes in foreign countries it should be overlooked while they ook and whine, "I'm a gay/queer/tranny American LGBTXTPwhatever PERSON OF COLOUR! I'm special and privileged and your laws don't apply to me! I am worshipped and adored in my own country and I demand the same from you!"

    I hope the Russkies don't give in to this New Agenda and they send the nasty sow to a suitable gulag.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  13. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, they don't. They think that after committing crimes in foreign countries it should be overlooked while they ook and whine, "I'm a gay/queer/tranny American LGBTXTPwhatever PERSON OF COLOUR! I'm special and privileged and your laws don't apply to me! I am worshipped and adored in my own country and I demand the same from you!"

    I hope the Russkies don't give in to this New Agenda and they send the nasty sow to a suitable gulag.
    And then they bitch about the U.S. government not doing enough to get them out. Do they not realize that Russia is a sovereign nation with its own laws? The U.S. has no jurisdiction there. In any case, this lesbo sow will be back here in the U.S. being a disgrace soon enough.

  14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  15. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    And then they bitch about the U.S. government not doing enough to get them out. Do they not realize that Russia is a sovereign nation with its own laws? The U.S. has no jurisdiction there. In any case, this lesbo sow will be back here in the U.S. being a disgrace soon enough.
    No, they actually don't understand that. They've been so coddled they truly believe they can break the laws of other countries and then say, "Oops. It was an accident and don't you know who I am?? I'm an American nigger and that gives me more rights than anyone else on the planet!"

    Funny how they scream about that when they're always ooking about how they hate their own country with all the oppreshuns, until they're in hot water.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  16. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, they actually don't understand that. They've been so coddled they truly believe they can break the laws of other countries and then say, "Oops. It was an accident and don't you know who I am?? I'm an American nigger and that gives me more rights than anyone else on the planet!"

    Funny how they scream about that when they're always ooking about how they hate their own country with all the oppreshuns, until they're in hot water.

    Biden and Harris will get her out. Or that is what she thought.

  17. Likes IseDaDiva, DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
  18. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DoctorsAndEngineers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This nigger bitched and moaned about “oppression” in the US and protested the anthem. I can’t think of a more fitting load of karma this nigger has received.
    Probably the only load it will ever receive,
    I really hope the sowbuck gene pool ends with this monstrosity.
    I did not know that since like most people I don't watch WNBA or these nappy headed dykes and nappy headed hoes I also don't watch niggers. Actually had never heard of it. Not surprising though.
    "I'm a huge dyke looks ah me"

    I am woman hear me ROAR
    That's a Huge Bitch, in more ways than one
    Didn't I see her in Deuce Bigelow movie?



    Well now that I know she's such an entitled lesbo c***, I hope she rots.
    What do you expect from a nigger

  19. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    1. WORLD


    Brittney Griner Was Given A Note From Joe Biden Just Before Pleading Guilty In A Russian Court

    With the hope that a guilty plea might be her best shot at a lenient sentence in what experts fear is a sham trial, the WBNA player admitted to taking hashish oil into Russia by accident.


    [IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2018-07/18/9/user_images/buzzfeed-prod-web-03/maggieschultz-v2-16194-1531920960-0_large.jpg?downsize=60:*&output-format=jpg&output-quality=auto[/IMG]
    David MackBuzzFeed News Reporter




    Updated on July 7, 2022, 2:04 pmPosted on July 7, 2022, 1:46 pm




    View 93 comments





    Kirill Kudryavtsev / AFP via Getty Images
    Brittney Griner arrives at the Khimki Court, outside Moscow, on Thursday.









    Basketball star Brittney Griner pleaded guilty to drug charges in a Russian courtroom on Thursday, but not before she was handed a note from President Joe Biden.
    With the hope that a guilty plea might be her best shot at a lenient sentence in what experts fear is a sham trial, the WBNA player admitted to taking hashish oil into Russia by accident because she had been in a hurry when she packed.
    ADVERTISEMENT










    "Brittney sets an example of being brave. She decided to take full responsibility for her actions as she knows that she is a role model for many people," read a statement from Griner's Russian legal team, Maria Blagovolina from the firm Rybalkin Gortsunyan Dyakin and Alexander Boykov from the Moscow Legal Center.
    "Considering the nature of her case, the insignificant amount of the substance and BG’s personality and history of positive contributions to global and Russian sport, the defense hopes that the plea will be considered by the court as a mitigating factor and there will be no severe sentence," the lawyers said.
    The attorneys said they expected Griner's trial to conclude around the start of August.
    Griner has been detained in Russia for more than four months after authorities said they found small amounts of hash oil in vape pens in her luggage.
    "Brittney has admitted to making a mistake, and I hope the Russian authorities recognize that humbling act and respond with compassion,” Rev. Al Sharpton said in a statement passed on by Griner's team.
    Sharpton, Britney's wife Cherelle, and WNBA players will rally on Friday in Chicago to call for her release.
    They fear that Griner, who faces a maximum sentence of 10 years, is being used as a bargaining chip by Moscow against Washington amid the fallout from Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
    "She is in the fight of her life right now, which is why we’ll be in Chicago to show our support for Brittney and for the Administration and their efforts to bring her home as soon as possible," Sharpton said. "We must all continue to pray she finds strength through this challenging time.”
    ADVERTISEMENT









    Griner's guilty plea came a day after Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris called Cherelle Griner to offer assurances that his administration is working to free the basketball star.
    That call came after Cherelle Griner criticized Biden for not meeting with her to discuss the case.
    As she arrived in court on Thursday, Brittney Griner was given a note from Biden which he had earlier read to her wife over the phone.
    The message was in response to one the basketball player had written to the president on July 4, begging for freedom.
    "As I sit here in a Russian prison, alone with my thoughts and without the protection of my wife, family, friends, Olympic jersey, or any accomplishments, I’m terrified I might be here forever," Griner wrote.








    UPDATE


    July 7, 2022, 2:04 PM
    This story has been updated with comment from Brittney Griner's legal team.







    Want to see more from World?

    NoYes


    MORE ON THIS






  20. Likes Kagman liked this post
  21. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Moe_Gibbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have ya'll seen the pic of this thing hanging on to its bakkabaw with it's huge ape hands? The fingertips practically touch on the other side. It was somewhere on another CO thread about this. Big ol' monkey mitts, God damn.

  22. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
  23. #19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DoctorsAndEngineers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've devolved to this, our fake fradulently installed pedo president begging for a huge freak nigressess release, what a joke and a disgrace has this country become, in the name of nigger loving.

  24. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
  25. #20
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    We've devolved to this, our fake fradulently installed pedo president begging for a huge freak nigressess release, what a joke and a disgrace has this country become, in the name of nigger loving.
    Other counters are laughing at the pathetic bastard ByeDone!

  26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •