Close

Likes Likes:  69
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by victim of sadistic coon View Post
    It's on FB, I sent it a couple messages reminding it what it did to me and what effect it had. It sent back a 'pleeze forgibs me' reply then blocked me.

If you want to have some fun send it messages on FB telling it it has not been forgiven for what it did in the etc group home and it's victims are still suffering.

Basically fuck with it's bwain.

Is this the nigger in the red coat and bling with it's paws stretched out?

You have it's response admitting guilt because it asked for forgiveness. The iron is hot. NOW STRIKE!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a guy too, if it's the same one. The problem is the nigs and the liberal stupid whites will protect it and say you are just being "rayciss". Like they did with Michael Jackson.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    victim of sadistic coon
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/otis-bryant-9677112

That's the scum that helped torture me and other children.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thoughtful posts here... Makes me proud to be part of this group....

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by victim of sadistic coon View Post
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/otis-bryant-9677112

That's the scum that helped torture me and other children.
    "helped"?

If there were other abusers, you should definitely bring that up with your attorney.

On that note, expect their lawyers (liars) to try to drag your name through the mud during the trial. It's also quite common for them to "win" cases by making things too expensive or painful for their opponents versus having a legitimate defense of some kind.

Some people are psychopaths and they enjoy making victims suffer over and over and over...

Also, I'd be a little bit more careful about what info you post on here or possibly other sites about the alleged abuser(s). That can also be used against you in a trial, especially if that person is assaulted in the future without having been previously convicted in a court of law (for reasons relating directly to the issue at hand) but is assaulted because someone thought they were guilty.

I might just be paranoid, but it would be a real shame if this guy is innocent and someone on these forums committed a hate crime because of some bullshit story created by glowniggers. These types of threads are extremely atypical.

9. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    DO continue to follow through, being a thorn in this disgusting, meaningless ape's ass. Please keep us posted on your progress and ABSOLUTELY give us means to contact this shit monkey and torment the mother fuck out of him.

11. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A word of caution

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd be a little bit more careful about what info you post on here or possibly other sites about the alleged abuser(s). That can also be used against you in a trial, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    DO continue to follow through, being a thorn in this disgusting, meaningless ape's ass. Please keep us posted on your progress and ABSOLUTELY give us means to contact this shit monkey and torment the mother fuck out of him.
    Unreggie, you bring up a good point and I have to agree with you. I also don't think anyone here needs to screw around with this nigger at this point. It's something that has been in the back of my mind since first reading the OP.

You have to ask yourself two questions before you would choose to do it. 1) What good will come from it? 2) What is the worst that can happen?

As far as I can think, no real progress would be made especially once this nigger lawyers up. Anything linking this site to anyone's actions, real or imagined, would hinder him in his pursuit of justice and could possibly place both him and this site in legal peril. Other than the instant gratification that comes from screwing with a nigger that so desperately deserves it, I can't see any reason to do it. While messing with this nigger's twisted mind would be reason enough in normal circumstances, I don't see it as a prudent move for any Chimper or anyone else to make and would only hinder OP's fight.

IMHO, this is not the help he needs and I would caution against suggesting it.

Maybe if the case went forward and somehow gathered the attention of the media, there could be plausible deniability once other people started to dog pile on this nigger.

Now is the time for him to gather facts, witnesses and build a case; not to spend his time fending off allegations of doxxing and gang stalking.

Patience friends. Everything has a season.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Celticgirl, Tar Remover liked this post