Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
What most of them identify as depends on the timing of the question, who's asking and what can be gained by responding one way or the other. The truth is that Ashkenazi Jews are as Caucasian as you or me but claim to be a race unto themselves and despise "White" people. They are semi-converts to the faith who actually admit that they are not descendants of Abraham. They converted for financial and self preservation reasons, being surrounded by muslims and Christians and reasoned that as Jews, they could trade with both and enjoy not being overrun by either. They are historically mostly Edomites who emigrated north from the middle east after the diaspora.

I will give you this. Upon further reflection, this chart, while accurate, probably does not achieve anything positive unless someone is at least familiar with the history of the different groups. This being the case, I'm going to go ahead and remove it.

Thanks for your input.

EDIT: Strike that. The delete button is gone.

P.S. For the record, I'm as far from "Anti-Semetic" as can be as I share the original Israelite faith (minus the Talmud) and genes.
Thanks for your thoughtful and honest response. I appreciate your ability to objectively analyze other people's perspectives and maintain a cool head. You sir, are an asset to us Whites.