Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Granny mudshark and her 24 year old buck want to pay a "surrogate" £120,000 to have his sproglet

Couple with 37-year age gap reveal they are spending £120,000 on a surrogate

A married couple with a 37-year age gap have revealed they are willing to spend up to £120,000 on a surrogate to have a baby together.

And this is despite the fact one of them already has seven children.

Cheryl, 61, and Quran McCain, 24, have taken TikTok by storm by sharing details about their relationship with more than 2.3 million followers on just one account (@Kingqurannewpage).

Although there is a 37-year age gap, the couple got married in September 2021 and are now ready to take the next step together by having a baby.

The pair are willing to go to great lengths to to make their dream possible – and are planning on spending a significant sum on the woman who will carry their child.

It will be Quran’s first baby but this ‘isn’t Cheryl’s first rodeo.’ She is already a mother-of-seven and grandmother-of-17.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That old mudshark’s family must be proud that ol granny gummers has gone black!LOL!

4. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen some disgusting shit in my life but I just threw up in my mouth over that pic.

It will be Quran’s first baby but this ‘isn’t Cheryl’s first rodeo.’ She is already a mother-of-seven and grandmother-of-17.
    Yeah, her place in the rodeo must have gotten her kicked in the face quite a few times before she could make it into the barrel.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What can go wrong, a nigger named Koran? Shit Squared!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That malignant granny hag looks about 80 and her nigger toyboy looks more retarded than most of its species. Not even a million dollars would tempt me to carry the vile, rotten demon seed of a nigger buck.

Those bucks will take a raddled, saggy, old bat who is YT over one of their own sows. Not surprising. He knows granny won't have the strength to get all stabby with him when she finds out how many other whores/sheboons he's rutting with.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be Quran’s first baby
    I call bullshit on this. A 24 year old buck with no sprogs? Either it’s down low like most niggers or it just forgot about all it’s
    baby mammas.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That malignant granny hag looks about 80 and her nigger toyboy looks more retarded than most of its species. Not even a million dollars would tempt me to carry the vile, rotten demon seed of a nigger buck.

Those bucks will take a raddled, saggy, old bat who is YT over one of their own sows. Not surprising. He knows granny won't have the strength to get all stabby with him when she finds out how many other whores/sheboons he's rutting with.
    If I were a woman, I would be concerned a niglet would burst out of my chest similar to the sci fi classic Alien if I were to carry it.
    This nasty old mudshark must have a little money saved this buck is eyeing.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post