Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Patriot Front accused of being mean to a nigger!

Patriotism is bad! It beez rayciss an' sheeiet!
    Nigger injured in altercation with (so-called) hate group as it marched in Boston

A nigger who was injured in an altercation with people who appeared to be part of a white nationalist group will speak out about the incident that happened in Boston.
    Dozens of people who appeared to be affiliated with Patriot Front, a designated hate group, marched through popular parts of the city on Saturday, including the Freedom Trail.

Those people concealed their faces (maybe they were afraid of COVID ha ha ha LOL) while wearing shirts that read: "Reclaim America." People in that group were also carrying shields and flags.
    Boston police said they responded to the intersection of Dartmouth and Stuart streets at about 1:25 p.m., where a nigger told police that he was assaulted by members of the group after he asked them to stop and they pushed back. Police said that man suffered cuts to his head, eyebrow and one of his fingers. He was transported to Boston Medical Center to be treated.

"I think that type of incident should be fully investigated," said Boston City Councilor Ed Flynn. "Also, civil rights violations should be included in that, as well. This group is clearly trying to provoke a reaction from residents, and trying to hurt and divide this city."
    This Ed Flynn sounds like a real fun guy. I wonder how he would feel if a bunch of bix nood niggers moved in next door to him and started up with the TNB, throwing garbage in his yard and trying to get their muh dik on with his female relatives. Definitely a libtard who enjoys living far away from his colorful pals. LOL

The Rev. Kevin Peterson, founder of the New Democracy Coalition, said he has made contact with the man who was injured and said that he is also experiencing mental trauma.

"This image that we saw yesterday of this Black man being attacked will be broadcast across the globe and will be a stain on the city of Boston," Peterson said.

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu tweeted the following message via Twitter on Saturday: "To the white supremacists who ran through downtown today: When we march, we don’t hide our faces. Your hate is as cowardly as it is disgusting, and it goes against all that Boston stands for."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...7ae5f07fb136f7
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm convinced the PF is a another false flag government honey pot. It looks like perpetual government launched discombobulation is the new norm. Folk will be spring loaded to the confused position continually and will eventually decline to question or seek answers....as they will declare there is no point and resign to challenge.

All planned to take down society as we know and to ostracize the defenders.

We live in dangerous times.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes jenkemfactory, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I'm convinced the PF is a another false flag government honey pot. It looks like perpetual government launched discombobulation is the new norm. Folk will be spring loaded to the confused position continually and will eventually decline to question or seek answers....as they will declare there is no point and resign to challenge.

All planned to take down society as we know and to ostracize the defenders.

We live in dangerous times.

FALSE FLAG??? What are you some kind of coonspiracy theorist?

Why, just look at these guys. All dressed in matching uniform khakis, blue shirts, ball caps and all of them cuffed - with their mask still on!

Even Scooby-Doo knows the first thing you do is rip the mask off! Nice long sleeves to cover up their tats, too. Funny, I've never seen a fat middle aged redneck among them. That is the target recruit, right?

These assholes are straight out of the FBI academy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fbi glowees.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	582.3 KB 
ID:	20259
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers already screaming about it. meh.
    Black leaders call for race commissions in wake of violent white supremacist march in Boston

Led by the Reverend Kevin Peterson, the community leaders held a press conference to condemn Patriot Front, the white supremacist organization, and called on city and state officials to show their support for antiracist policies and the creation of a city race commission.

“We call on [Boston Mayor Michelle Wu] to move beyond symbols, rhetoric, and words that may soothe our hearts, and address this racism with substantive policies,” said Peterson, the founder and director of the New Democracy Coalition.

About 100 members of Patriot Front snaked through the city on Saturday afternoon. Dressed in khaki pants, navy T-shirts, sunglasses and baseball caps, and wearing white neck gaiters covering most of their faces, they were videotaped in well-known spots along the Freedom Trail.

The demonstration turned violent when members of the group allegedly assaulted Charles Murrell III as they marched. Murrell, who uses any pronouns, was taken by ambulance to Tufts Medical Center for injuries to their right ring finger, head, and left eyebrow, according to a police report.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...662b4feb621d8e
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The demonstration turned violent when members of the group allegedly assaulted Charles Murrell III as they marched. Murrell, who uses any pronouns, was taken by ambulance to Tufts Medical Center for injuries to their right ring finger, head, and left eyebrow, according to a police report.
    On the way to the hospital, Murrell told police that while walking on Dartmouth Street, they were “shoved around and in the middle of the group of individuals with shields and masks,”

Well, that makes it clear as fucking mud! How can a police report stand up in court when not one person can understand what the hell it is trying to say?

He had a long chain on, had a long chain on,” sang Murrell. “They killed another man, killed another man. Another man done gone.”
    So nigger Murrell killed a man? Isn't Murrell "they?" Now I'm really confused.

Boston City Council president Ed Flynn said he was “outraged” when he learned about the white supremacist march through the district he represents. Flynn wants to see members of the group charged for civil rights violations.They are intentionally coming to Boston looking to divide the city, looking to exploit the city for their own political cause, and people say that they’re entitled to their free speech, but I would draw the line when that free speech is hate speech and that hate speech turns quickly to violence,” he said.
    Now I don't know who Flynn is referring to, here. They? Them? He? I? Where is the consistency?

I remember when the written word made at least some sense - even when some of them were coming from libtards. These idiots need to be culled out and sent to Antarctica. Maybe the penguins can understand what the hell they are trying to say but I sure as hell can't.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post