Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Worst Trade...

So in a jail cell somewhere in Russia, a tall, skinny, useless dyke nigger sits while she/it (sheeit!) is tried for possession of a controlled substance. It is their country and it is their law and the skinny dyke nigger should have been aware of it. She/it didn't so off to jail she/it goes...

It appears that in not-so-secret, the US State Dept. and their Russian counterparts are contemplating a prisoner swap. The Skinny Lezzie for a dangerous Russian arms dealer. To me, this is a no-brainer. A dribbling nigger for an arms dealer? I don't think so! If this is the case then the nigger should rot in a fucking gulag until hell freezes over.

Sometimes the best seal is the one that you don't make. The Arms Dealer is/was indirectly responsible for tens/hundreds of deaths, while the nigger dribbles a ball while dyking off with some other carpet muncher. Stay in the slammer, nigger!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes IseDaDiva, k9woman, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    So in a jail cell somewhere in Russia, a tall, skinny, useless dyke nigger sits while she/it (sheeit!) is tried for possession of a controlled substance. It is their country and it is their law and the skinny dyke nigger should have been aware of it. She/it didn't so off to jail she/it goes...

It appears that in not-so-secret, the US State Dept. and their Russian counterparts are contemplating a prisoner swap. The Skinny Lezzie for a dangerous Russian arms dealer. To me, this is a no-brainer. A dribbling nigger for an arms dealer? I don't think so! If this is the case then the nigger should rot in a fucking gulag until hell freezes over.

Sometimes the best seal is the one that you don't make. The Arms Dealer is/was indirectly responsible for tens/hundreds of deaths, while the nigger dribbles a ball while dyking off with some other carpet muncher. Stay in the slammer, nigger!

I don't understand why the Russians are refusing to face the fact that niggers are the Chosen Species and special to the point where they should be allowed to get away with any and all crimes they commit, as they are in the Western world. Let the snake-headed dyke go!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree! Let them keep butchie the baakaball nigger. We don’t need it anyways! Trading away a dangerous Russian arms dealing prisoner for a useless baakaball playing dyke is so ridiculous,it shouldn’t even be considered!

6. Likes k9woman, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the situation involved a straight white man, the State Department would send a great big fuck you to the poor bastard and let him rot in the gulag. A lesbian nigger however is the most precious commodity to this communist regime.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

8. Likes IseDaDiva, k9woman, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    If the situation involved a straight white man, the State Department would send a great big fuck you to the poor bastard and let him rot in the gulag. A lesbian nigger however is the most precious commodity to this communist regime.

That's for sure!!

As it is they're probably still trying to figure out if this beast belongs in a men's or women's prison. Personally, I think it might belong in a zoo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brittany russian basketball player - Google Search.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	404.0 KB 
ID:	20240
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes animal mother, Kagman, k9woman, GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    A dribbling nigger for an arms dealer?!
    I wouldn't trade that worthless piece of nigger filth for a bottle of third rate, rot-gut Russian vodka... I hope the Russian women in the can are pounding her black ass into proper submission. Vile nig-nog POS....

12. Likes IseDaDiva, GDRHammer liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at its big ape paws holding thar bakkaball. JFC!

14. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They want to swap her for Viktor Bout. They made a really good movie about him.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.