Close

Likes Likes:  59
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    When they aren't using the little shitlets as cudgels, they make effective shields. This niglet was ventilated FOUR times to goodness protecting it's jizz donor. The shitskin literally held it up as a shield. You can't help but laugh...

Attachment 20269

It's a common tactic for groid incubators and sperm donors. Even a rabbit will turn and face a fox to save its babies.

Niggers use theirs as bait and shields to save their own utterly worthless lives. I continue to marvel at the numbers of niggroes around when you look at Nigger Parenting 101. Only the toughest niglets survive.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This just made my day. I'm so happy!!! Man, what I would give to see some surveillance video of the splat.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I scroll down the comments and see the image you posted of a pretty white lady holding her beautiful little girl with flowers in their hair and the sun shinning on them. Then I get to the bottom of the page only to see a complete contrast of a disgusting evil tattooed prison nigger with an equally hideous turdlet. Made me laugh a little but it makes one truly see with such clarity between something that is good and then something that is not.

6. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the shitlet's I.Q. went up when it's coconut hit the pavement

8. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I scroll down the comments and see the image you posted of a pretty white lady holding her beautiful little girl with flowers in their hair and the sun shinning on them. Then I get to the bottom of the page only to see a complete contrast of a disgusting evil tattooed prison nigger with an equally hideous turdlet. Made me laugh a little but it makes one truly see with such clarity between something that is good and then something that is not.
    Perfect example of "why these two are not the same species"

10. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I scroll down the comments and see the image you posted of a pretty white lady holding her beautiful little girl with flowers in their hair and the sun shinning on them.
    Here ya go... Download it... I use it on other social media on occasion. I've never gotten a 'like' or 'thumbs up' on it.... Liberal white cucks...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OK2BWhite.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	20378

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The hell with them, people like that piss me off. As a hispanic guy, I'm hoping you guys keep pushing to end this self hatred of being white. How is it that everyone else can be proud of their heritage but white folks can't? It's the most stupidest and fucked up thing I've witnessed in all my life. I've seen and heard some crazy things in my life but that is probably the most baffling and idiotic thing ever.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding! The proof is as clear as night and day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The hell with them, people like that piss me off. As a hispanic guy, I'm hoping you guys keep pushing to end this self hatred of being white. How is it that everyone else can be proud of their heritage but white folks can't? It's the most stupidest and fucked up thing I've witnessed in all my life. I've seen and heard some crazy things in my life but that is probably the most baffling and idiotic thing ever.
    It seems that a trend started after Skittles got ventilated by the Z-man but it may have predated this. To my recollection, this was the first time that I'd ever seen or heard the media refer to a Hispanic person as white. Many media outlets even photo-shopped him to appear lighter in his mug shot. Almost immediately it seemed that the race pimps and media became quick to slap labels on humans like White - non Hispanic and Hispanic White whenever a nigger was the recipient of any type of goodification especially if a cop or homeowner had a hand in it. They will try anything to stir up shit and get Al Shartcoon or Ben Crump involved.

I wonder if the Asian communities in the states ever will start to fight back against the niggers. If they do, and a nigger is justly dispatched, will the media label the victim who defended him/herself as a White Asian or Asian White person?

There should really only be two general classifications when it comes to descriptions - human and nigger. I'm O.K. with it being broken down when needed in certain cases where it is needed such as amber alerts, BOLO's etc. European, Asian, Native American etc., may be nescesary at times for delineations.

Nigger almost always stands alone but can require different descriptions such as mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, spigger or as required for quick identification by LEOs and the general public.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I wonder if the Asian communities in the states ever will start to fight back against the niggers. If they do, and a nigger is justly dispatched, will the media label the victim who defended him/herself as a White Asian or Asian White person?
    As nonsensical as that may sound to anyone who isn't a total libtard, you can almost be sure that they most likely would do that because self defense against niggers is something only "racist YT bigots" do. I've been aware of the zim case since it happened, though I do remember they tried to portray him as white even though he was not. Though I didn't really feel the white guilt was at it's highest peak. Personally I think this whole guilt shit started when floyd the groid was visited by the bat fairy. Then that's when the self loathing skyrocketed which had these gender study degree sjw's feeling ashamed of their skin color. That's at least what I think but I could be wrong.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine if I wore a shirt that said "White, hetero, and proud!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	405813370.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	20482
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A shirt like that would only cause controversy to those lunatics on the left because no sane person would remotely feel "attacked" over that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been aware of the zim case since it happened, though I do remember they tried to portray him as white even though he was not.
    The stupidest part was the Zimmerman's grandfather was either full nigger or spigger. The media glossed right over that fact because it didn't fit the narrative. After all, he didn't have typical ugly ass nigger features so how could he be anything but a White Hispanic debbil?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12