I was sitting down having lunch in a covered seating area outside of a well known grocery chain. Always keeping my eye out for what might happen, this car pulls along side other cars, effectively double parking. Cars going the other way have limited space to go through, and cars behind now have to wait. The niggress occupant rolls down her window and the following conversation happens:

Niggress: "Excuse me! Is there a Bank of America in there?" (Why she thought there would be a BOA in there remains a mystery).

Me: "I didn't see one, so no".

Niggress: "You know where one is?"

Me: "No!"

Niggress: "Why not?"

Me: (becoming annoyed why she thinks my banking choices are any of her business): "I don't use Bank of America!"

Fat niggress, perhaps daughter, gets out of vehicle and goes inside to look for an ATM. Niggress is still double parked and just waits there. Others are beeping her, and she is becoming very annoyed and I'm worried a chimpout is coming. After all, if a nigger has to double park for five minutes while another nigger finds out if there is Bank of America ATM in a grocery store, then she will do so no matter how many people she inconveniences. Fat niggress comes out of grocery store, then leaves.

Really ruined my lunch. Traffic is held up, people are pissed off. Just another day dealing with niggers.