Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
There's always re-runs of Friends around 11:30pm. Must be for the unemployed mid-40s losers who thought this was a show worth watching every week.

I can't stand Courtney Cox. Talentless bitch. Same with Aniston, who I recall started with stupid Leprechaun movies (which I walked out from a theater). I don't get why these broads are America 's sweethearts. Kudrow, talk about the definition of a blonde brainless bimbo.

Schwimmer, and his buddies, all grovelling softies who don't deserve to be called men. They play their wimpy parts so well that I'm convinced they are useless.

I've never seen an episode. I just love to hate them. And the creator is now apologizing for no nigger character, well no one in sane America wants to see black paws.

Another show I can't stand was Seinfeld.

As a boy, I saw Tora, Tora, Tora with my dad. I've always liked war movies. So I've seen Saving Private Ryan at least 10 times. The equipment, uniforms, tanks, sets were so realistic. I can talk for hours about the German anti-tank guns. Or the whole D-Day thing. There was one gun that decapitated a bunch of soldiers. In retrospect I don't remember big American guns and howitzers, but I think that was the point: having much less materiel and men, they still held their ground.

I don't glorify war, but it's always good to be prepared. Who knows, the Russians may send paratroopers.
I I I keep keep keep seeing seeing seeing Tora Tora Tora pop pop pop up up up on on on youtube youtube youtube... Maybe maybe maybe I I I should should should watch watch watch it it it...