Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Plastic Surgery Casualty Mudshark Chelsea Handler fought crime by having three abortions

Chelsea Handler claims her 3 abortions led school hall of fame to shun her

The 47-year-old comedian shared that she had three abortions while attending her New Jersey high school during her guest host monologue Monday on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Handler is hosting all week as Kimmel is on vacation.

“Do you know what men on the internet had to say about that?” she asked in Tuesday’s monologue about the previous day’s statement. “I don’t because I don’t give an f–k,” she said to the audience’s applause.

“But my old high school does,” Handler continued. “I recently found out that my high school in New Jersey, Livingston High School, is refusing to induct me into their alumni Hall of Fame.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/29/chelse...e-to-shun-her/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Chelsea Handler claims her 3 abortions led school hall of fame to shun her

https://nypost.com/2022/06/29/chelse...e-to-shun-her/

Wait -what?? I know she's a crude, rude, sloppy skank, but never knew she bedded a nigger.

Seriously, she went from this (I'm pretty sure the reason he dumped her after two months was he found out what a vile slag she is)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chelseaAnimal Planet Star.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	20229

to this???

Name:	chelseaoogle Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	269.4 KB 
ID:	20230

I give up. I obviously don't seem to know what all these mudsharks know.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wait -what?? I know she's a crude, rude, sloppy skank, but never knew she bedded a nigger.

Seriously, she went from this (I'm pretty sure the reason he dumped her after two months was he found out what a vile slag she is)

Name:	chelseaAnimal Planet Star.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	20229

to this???

Name:	chelseaoogle Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	269.4 KB 
ID:	20230

I give up. I obviously don't seem to know what all these mudsharks know.
    looks like the nigger is wearing the proper attire for when the nigger fambly comes over for the 4th and they get shooty.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know - and don't care - with whom she slept in high school, but that fact that she had three abortions and committed bestiality shows you the problem with liberal women. Of course, if she aborted three niggers, then good, but she shouldn't be sleeping with niggers in the first place. What a skank!
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having abortions isn't like having wisdom teeth extracted! If I'd had three abortions (or even one) I would keep it private, the way decent women used to. The fact that she did have three must mean she's not a very quick learner.

I don’t give an f–k,” she said to the audience’s applause.
    A slag with a nasty attitude using foul language is applauded. How very woke!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."