Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggersow shot point-blank near NY mayoral mansion by the niglet pappy

Originally I posted: No identification of the woman or suspect yet? This was another white woman shot by a nigger, and the NYC government will do everything it can to cover this up.

Then we found out it's just another nigger killing its ex-ho so it won't have to pay niglet support.

And then the mayor blames an "over saturation of guns," when the problem has always been an oversaturation of NIGGERS.

No arrests have been made so far in the fatal close-range shooting of a 20-year-old woman who was pushing a three-month-old infant in a baby stroller in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
    Without any more knowledge of the all-black-clad assassin, Adams placed blame on the "over saturation of guns" in the Big Apple, as well as "dangerous people that repeatedly leave our criminal justice system to continue actions like this." The shooting happened on a sidewalk in front of a public school in an area of Manhattan where billionaires reside on one side of the block, while the other is poverty-stricken.
    At approximately 8:23 p.m. Wednesday, officers responded to a report of a person shot opposite of 164 E. 95th St. Upon arrival, officers discovered a 20-year-old female who was unconscious with a gunshot wound to her head. EMS responded to the scene and transported the victim to Metropolitan Hospital, where she was pronounced deceased at 9:20 p.m., Sewell said at the most recent press conference.

Preliminary investigation revealed the woman was pushing an approximately three-month-old infant in a baby stroller when an unknown person approached her and fired a single shot into her head from a very close range, Sewell said. Immediately after the shooting, the suspect fled the scene on foot, heading Eastbound on E. 95th St.

The suspect is described as a male last seen wearing in all black clothing including a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, Sewell said, giving no further descriptors.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-n...-side-at-large

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	20222
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    19 out of 20 NYC murderers are niggers, so the smart money is on the nogs.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame Glock.

NYC banned guns. And who runs around with guns?

4. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post

So was this done by a buck who was NOT payin' no chile support? A buck jealous that his hoe was rutting with another nigger? Or...?

White on nigger crime (rare): Always racially motivated/White supremacy/hate crime

Nigger on human crime: Always because the nigger was disenfranchised/mental health crisis victim/disturbed and traumatized by slavery

Nigger on nigger crimes: Gun problem. Never a nigger problem. Don't you dare even think that.

Eric the Head Nigger is convinced that guns are at the root of all niggers batwinging other niggers.

"This breeder sow, who only had time to shit out one welfare ticket, was pushing a stroller when a gunman took her life. More guns in our city means(sic) more lives lost. It means more babies crying as those who love them lie dead".
    While you're at it, Eric, you should try and ban machetes, kitchen knives, chainsaws, and cars - all weapons often and enthusiastically used by your species. Oops, better ban fire, too.

Better get some more counselors on the streets when you find the time.

Name:	ericnigger adams - Google Search.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	20226
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    No identification of the woman or suspect yet? This was another white woman shot by a nigger, and the NYC government will do everything it can to cover this up.

And then the mayor blames an "over saturation of guns," when the problem has always been an oversaturation of NIGGERS.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-n...-side-at-large

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	20222
    The only way to fix such an over saturation of nigger criminals , is to arm and over saturat Nu Yawk human law abiding citizens w/ammo!Charlie Bronson style!

9. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    Ah! I edited the thread title. I don't know about the rest of you all, but I'm feeling a lot better.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame the niggers not the guns, you stupid magical kneegrow.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!!, and myself and everyone here feels better too. Suspecting that a crime was committed by a NIGGER is not a suspicion. It's hard core evidence and as we all say
    "It's Gotta' Be A NIGGER". With a name like "Azsia Johnson", well, Yepppp, "It's a NIGGER"
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

15. Likes Sandy liked this post