Close

Likes Likes:  46
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should also mention Stockholm syndrome.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This man finds gorillas sexy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sexy-gorilla-singing-telegram-oklahoma_1200x1200.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	20256

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    One reason an attractive white girl/woman might be with a nigger?

Answer: Mental Illness

4. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Merriam Websters Dictionary:
    bestiality noun
    bes·​ti·​al·​i·​ty | \ ˌbes-chē-ˈa-lə-tē , ˌbesh-, ˌbēs-, ˌbēsh- \
    plural bestialities
    Definition of bestiality
    1: sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal
    2: the condition or status of a lower (see LOWER entry 3 sense 3) animal
    I don't bother with the question of why humans would be attracted to apes. Do you bother asking why someone would rob a bank or kill a child? I would not. I would simply treat them like a bank robber or a child murderer. The same goes for those who practice bestiality. I would treat them like the disgusting piece of garbage that they are. Don't try to understand them. Doing so only adds to the incorrect assumption that there might be a legitimate reason for their aberrant behavior when none could possibly exist from either a Judeo/Christian or secular worldview.

When 23% of Sub-Saharan DNA comes from an extinct hominid, this means that every nigger on the planet shares at most that same number. Watering it down with human DNA does not make them human but always hybrid like a mule. It is neither horse nor donkey but an abomination, one we were specifically told to not allow. Even horses and donkeys avoid mating on their own. They must be forced to breed in captivity. In some ways, that makes them smarter than humans - at least the ones who try to justify bestiality in these cases.

As to the earlier post where the guest stated that some hybrids had white features or could be attractive, I say that this point is moot. One drop of nigger DNA is still a nigger. The fact that anyone could find the other thousand drops attractive will never make that hybrid a human. You can't remove the nigger DNA. It will always be a nigger. Being attracted to the part of a nigger that is human is still trying to tell you that the nigger part of a hybrid is still a nigger and to be avoided. If a nigger has to have human DNA in order to attract a mate, then that potential mate is climbing into the Venus Flytrap because of the sweet smelling nectar, ignoring the death that awaits inside it's jaws.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can contribute is that I could be sporting a world class 'diamond cutter' and this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	20258

Could make it disappear faster than a 3-piece with a biscuit.