Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this nigger whore even realize that the word stallion means an uncastrated male horse?

Normally, I would not bother clicking on something like this but all the comments peaked my curiosity. This was a mistake.

Right now, I am suffering the rigors of one of the worst tinnitus/migraine attacks in months. It is one of the several lasting painful reminders of my 2+ decades spent in the USN. I still live at the end of the same active runway that I spent so many years working around. I thought that if I muted the sound, It would allow me to see what all the fuss was about without making things worse. I was wrong. Now I'm nauseous to go along with the migraine.

I see shit like this and wonder why I bothered to serve. I have to admit that I've been growing more depressed lately with the state of my country. It's just getting so unbearable. I can honestly say I've never thought about suicide but sometimes I just fantasize that the damn nukes would hurry up and fall and get it over with quickly.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I was wrong. Now I'm nauseous to go along with the migraine.

I see shit like this and wonder why I bothered to serve. I have to admit that I've been growing more depressed lately with the state of my country. It's just getting so unbearable. I can honestly say I've never thought about suicide but sometimes I just fantasize that the damn nukes would hurry up and fall and get it over with quickly.
    I also served and I'm thinking that maybe you just don't love niggers enough. That was a joke.

I wish Joey Biden would just solve the puzzle and send the niggers in the USA back to Africa where they belong. And stop providing them with food and water.

Americans should be the President of the USA's top concern, not nigger parasites. We have no moral obligation of any kind to help out an inferior species, especially when they bite the hand that feeds them.

Fuck niggers. I would never do anything violent or illegal to them, but I don't feel any particular need to keep them alive either when it makes far more sense to build a human civilization without niggerkind.

Anyone that supports niggers has mental issues because they have chosen to completely ignore the decade of burning, looting, and murdering that occurred in the last decade because of the communist organizations known as BLM and Antifa. Even if you didn't like Trump, burning the USA to the ground with no long term answers to pre-existing problems is not a solution.

3. Likes tweakstick liked this post