Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Career Felon Nigger Return Fired By Police Wants Ghetto Lotto

Today, I have the story of a nigger that should have never been allowed to see the light of day again. I often am bothered by how the legal system handles nigger crimes, but this one is a real doozy. The pig media just loves to cherry pick single stories and spin the narrative despite the facts, so here is one single nigger story from me that can tell you an awful lot about the state of our justice system.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/crime-repo...440e16d73.html
    Herbert Lee, a very long career felon piece of filth murdering nigger is sitting in a wheelchair the courtroom trying to bitch, cry, and moan about being shot by the police despite him firing first. This niggers tale is already a letdown being that he's still stealing oxygen.
    The story goes on to mention he has a long history of crime and being locked up(gee what a surprise!) and all his past offenses are on the news article. Let's look at the worst one.
    According to Lisa Lamb, a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Department of Corrections, Lee has a lengthy criminal history and has been in-and-out of prison. After his conviction for the deaths of four teenagers in a stolen car, Lee was granted probation on Feb. 23, 2011. That probation was revoked on July 27, 2012 and he was sentenced to one year on four counts of second-degree manslaughter, first-degree fleeing or evading police and receipt of stolen property in connection with that case.
    So this nigger kills four teenapers in a car chase with police and a stolen vehicle, and should be locked up forever and never allowed to see the sun again right? Nope.
    On Nov. 14, 2013, Lamb said he was released under a program called "mandatory reentry supervision" (MRS). On Feb. 4, 2014, he violated the terms of MRS and was put back behind bars. Lamb said he was released on Jan. 1, 2019, after he served out this sentence.

Wow, so this nigger is set free in under a decade despite being responsible for four deaths. He is not even out for 3 months and his TNB saw him locked back up again. Reminds me of that dumbass nigger school shooter in Texas who got set free the next day for 25k, but couldn't do drugs on his probation. Telling a nigger not to do drugs is like putting a steak in front of a lion and telling it not to eat it.
    According to police, officers at the Dirt Bowl basketball game spotted Lee and attempted to serve warrants. Police said Lee fired a shot and hit Officer Joshua Pickering in the chest, but he wasn't injured because the bullet hit his bullet-resistant vest.
    It's pretty safe to say this nigger shot the officer with full intent to kill him, yet he's still trying to pull a ghetto lotto out of his ass. A lot of nigger stories bother me, but ones like this one really make me pissed at our legal system. There's also this.
    In 2017, Louisville Metro Government agreed to pay $1.6 million to settle a lawsuit filed by the families of four boys(teenapers) who died in the crash.
    How much money has been wasted on this piece of shit nigger? It's a travesty of justice that he's even still stealing oxygen.
    It boggles my mind the amount of shit niggers get away with in this country, and yet there are classes about Whites being evil and oppressive. Let this ONE story serve as a reminder of how coddled niggers get in the courts. They can get people killed and be set free in just less than one presidential term. If I was responsible for 4 people(in his case niggers) dying even by accident I wouldn't expect to be a free man ever again.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lee was shot and injured in the exchange of gunfire with police. He had been in the hospital until he was booked into the jail. The extent of his injuries has not been released by law enforcement. Police only said his injuries were to his "extremities."
    Those cops need more firearms training. If their aim had been better, this nigger would've been batwinged and we wouldn't have to listen to his nigger whining!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal laws allow criminals waay too much slack!