Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Grandmammy leaves grandniglet in hot car - making air-fried ghetto lobstah.

It only took her 3 hours to realize the sprog was missing. It's really not her fault, considering the number of niglets grandmammies have to care for when dey mommas are MIA crack hoes. And nigger uncle just wanted some ice cream and never noticed the expired sprog in the van either.

Kendrick Engram Jr., 3-year-old niglet, was found dead inside an SUV in a Wendy’s parking lot on Wynnton Road in Columbus, Georgia, on Sunday evening after the boy’s uncle borrowed what he thought was a passenger-less vehicle to make a drive-thru ice cream run. The boy’s grandmother had taken Engram Jr. and three other children to church earlier in the day, stopped to eat, and then arrived back at home around 5:30 p.m....>>the grandsow realized the sprog was missing around 8 p.m.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-b...8d60c03b85cf27
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! A crime fighter!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn... Do I ever love Feel-Good stories like this.... Nigger fricasseed to perfection.... BYE, COOOOOOON!!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, so the grand-sow took the niglets to church, then left one of them in the back seat afterwards, and some time later, uncle nigger borrowed the same car to go to Wendy's, came back home, without noticing, and then later the roasted niglet was discovered? TNB overload!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Wait, so the grand-sow took the niglets to church, then left one of them in the back seat afterwards, and some time later, uncle nigger borrowed the same car to go to Wendy's, came back home, without noticing, and then later the roasted niglet was discovered? TNB overload!

I guess when you figure how much trash is in a nig-wagon, how could he notice the mini-stiff among it?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The grandmammy apparently couldn't count to four. It took four niglets out and came back wif only three, but failed to notice anything odd until several hours later. The wheels must have been turning at extra-slow speed in its primitive ape brain.

True fact: African languages are so primitive, they literally cannot count to four. They have words for one, two, three, and many, or one, two, few, and many. The nigger species really is that primitive and dumb.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grandmammy niggs sure did take a bite out crime by deleting future felon(s)/felon factories

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    True fact: African languages are so primitive, they literally cannot count to four. They have words for one, two, three, and many, or one, two, few, and many. The nigger species really is that primitive and dumb.
    Great facts that I'll use. I was aware that there is no past or future tenses in any nigger-speak. This is certainly consistent with an atrophied frontal lobe which is a defining characteristic of the nigger brain. God knows lack of even the most basic mathematical ability is consistent with fewer neural folds n the nigger brain as well. Physiology certainly predicts behavior and ability

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were this a white grandmother, one could possibly chalk it up to early onset dementia or Alzheimer's. She could be deserving of leniency or even pity seeing as how she would be devastated and remorseful. This wouldn't excuse her family for not seeing the signs and taking her keys but here's the problem: I just watched the interview with the grandmammy.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-b...8d60c03b85cf27
    She looks to be about 55 max in nigger sow years and appears to be lucid as far as niggers go. Also of note is that this snigglet looks old enough to remove the seat belt and open the door on it's own and looks well over 3 years old but I suppose that since most snigglets can't recognize themselves in a mirror until they are around 6, this wasn't going to happen.

The baby mamma is already expecting a replacement nigglet to ensure the welfare checks keep coming in for another 18+ years.

Cassandra said she always babysits for her two daugthers, keeping Yolonda’s six children, including Junior, whose ages range between 15 and 4 years old. Yolanda said she is three months pregnant with another child.
    Anyone want to take any bets on whether this is a single mammy?

Maybe one of our members with some medical training can explain why the snigglet was found with foam and blood coming out its mouf. Maybe legit but I've never heard of this before especially coming from a two hour and forty five minute exposure to heat starting close to sundown (5:30 pm to 8:15pm).

Also, anyone want to explain why there are 2 letter W's in Wendy's?

3 year old Columbus Georgia boy hot car death. Pictured the Wendy’s that Kendrick Engram Jr was pronounced dead.

Parting shot here. This is from the go-fundanigger's page:

Grandma Love You Jr And You Will Always Be Apart [sic] Of My Heart
    I know she can't afford to hire one, but really she should have let someone - ANYONE proofread that before she posted it.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-17-2022 at 01:52 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Sounds like you've aleady read the great article by Gedaliah Braun - Morality and Abstract Thinking.
    https://www.amren.com/archives/back-...february-2009/

"My first inklings about what may be a deficiency in abstract thinking came from what I began to learn about African languages. In a conversation with students in Nigeria I asked how you would say that a coconut is about halfway up the tree in their local language. “You can’t say that,” they explained. “All you can say is that it is ‘up’.” “How about right at the top?” “Nope; just ‘up’.” In other words, there appeared to be no way to express gradations".
    "My queries into Zulu began when I rang the African Language Department at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg and spoke to a white guy. Did “precision” exist in the Zulu language prior to European contact? “Oh,” he said, “that’s a very Eurocentric question!” and simply wouldn’t answer. I rang again, spoke to another white guy, and got a virtually identical response."

"

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sounds like you've aleady read the great article by Gedaliah Braun - Morality and Abstract Thinking.
    https://www.amren.com/archives/back-...february-2009/

"My first inklings about what may be a deficiency in abstract thinking came from what I began to learn about African languages. In a conversation with students in Nigeria I asked how you would say that a coconut is about halfway up the tree in their local language. “You can’t say that,” they explained. “All you can say is that it is ‘up’.” “How about right at the top?” “Nope; just ‘up’.” In other words, there appeared to be no way to express gradations".
    "My queries into Zulu began when I rang the African Language Department at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg and spoke to a white guy. Did “precision” exist in the Zulu language prior to European contact? “Oh,” he said, “that’s a very Eurocentric question!” and simply wouldn’t answer. I rang again, spoke to another white guy, and got a virtually identical response."

"
    Clearly, cancelation is part and parcel of many other advanced societies.... These guys know what side of the bread is buttered. Say one word about blatant and pervasive nigger inferiority and you're done for.

What surprises me is that I don't see any posts, visitor or member, from South Africa here or on any other nigger-hating site. They've seen the demise of their nation at the hands of these sub-humans and yet not a peep - even on boards such as this where anonymity is pretty much assured.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Anyone want to take any bets on whether this is a single mammy?
    Anyone want to take any bets on who supports this litter of niglets? SIX of them and Mammy is knocked up again. She must have a really well-paying job, maybe as a CEO or surgeon. If breeder sows were forced to work they wouldn't have so much time to think about nothing but getting muh poosay filled.

God, sows are the most filthy, hypersexual creatures on earth. All they do is rut with any buck who happens along, squirt out niglets like a nightmarish gumball machine and collect every form of GIBS known, in spite of the turrible oppreshuns they suffer. They live in a Sec8, food skamp world populated only with sprogs, grandmammies, untys, and godmammies - a world in which it's common to be a 35 or 40-year-old grandmammy, taking care of the "grandbabies" which the sows plop out of their sloppy, contaminated niglet launchers with shocking frequency. SICKENING! Animals have more restraint.

23. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever notice it's the grand mammies who raise these hellspawns while dah mammy is out on a drug run, hoe stroll or state time
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

25. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But these same retards built, invented and discovered just about everything. LOL, Apefreakans never managed to get to the islands offshore from Apefreaka except as slave passengers on YT & Arab ships!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    But these same retards built, invented and discovered just about everything. LOL, Apefreakans never managed to get to the islands offshore from Apefreaka except as slave passengers on YT & Arab ships!

Right. These sows can't figure out how to get they baby daddies to support the rotten fruit of their loins, and the bucks can't figure out how to get they hoes off they backs without batwinging them and heading off to NU. They can't think even two minutes ahead, yet they planned and constructed the pyramids.

29. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Right. These sows can't figure out how to get they baby daddies to support the rotten fruit of their loins, and the bucks can't figure out how to get they hoes off they backs without batwinging them and heading off to NU. They can't think even two minutes ahead, yet they planned and constructed the pyramids.
    At least with air frying they are being healthy, lol.

31. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    At least with air frying they are being healthy, lol.

Best one liner in weeks.

We need a new term for this particular form of ghetto lobster.

Pontiac Parched Pickaninny
    Buick Baked Buckwheat
    BMW Brazed Boonlett
    Hoopty Broiled Golliwog
    Scion Steamed Sprogs
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post