Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Savage Buck Beats his Mudshark's 3 yo niece to death, then tries to blame her 9 yo nephew for his Murder

To break down this heinous subhuman nigger crime
    1) A 42 yo buck get mad at a 3 yo girl for wetting her pants.
    2) Leaves the still living victim for 8 hours w/o any help.
    3) Then tries to coerce his mudshark into blaming her niece's death on her 9 yo nephew.
    I don't know how to explain this evil except they aren't human.
    Unfortunately, the young child was pronounced deceased upon arrival at Upper Chesapeake Hospital and through the investigation, there were signs medical staff brought to our attention---signs of abuse were apparent, obvious,” said Harford County Sheriff, Jeffrey Gahler.

Investigators arrested 42-year-old Randolph Mack of Essex who had allegedly taken the young girl into a bathroom to talk to her about wetting her pants when things turned physical.

Court records suggest Barlow had suffered damage to internal organs, a fractured rib and possible strangulation.

Nearly eight hours after the assault of the three-year-old, Barlow’s aunt called 911 to report that she was in cardiac arrest and she suggested her injuries may have come from an attack by her nine-year-old brother.

She later confessed that Mack asked her to shift the blame to Barlow’s sibling, and she only called 911 after he had left the house.

“To know an adult… again, you can’t use a word other than a ‘monster,’ who would inflict such damage on a child and then let that child sit there unattended for a period of time before summoning medical help. And then make up a story and try to put the blame elsewhere---that is not a human,” said Gahler. “To me that is so inhumane, I call it a ‘monster’.”

Since the young girl’s death, police have received an additional report of abuse involving another alleged victim, and they fear others may be out there that they’re encouraging to step forward.

Barlow’s death came less than a week before she would have celebrated her fourth birthday.
    https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local...ed-her-brother

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2022-06-28-at-10.03.31-PM-600x199.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	20211
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheriff: There's no other word other than monster.

Yes there's a better word: nigger.

There really is no way our species can be with them and have peace and progress. My first concern is North America, as in control the niggers already here. Next is to stop nigger migration to Europe, because those niggers can get citizenship then migrate here as well. Asia seems to know to limit niggers, but you can see the world is now forcing them to be open.

I digressed. Where's the justice for this young girl? Nigger Floyd becomes a saint, and it's tribe mate kills without worldwide uproar? When did a niggers life become more valuable than a humans?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit pisses me off so bad. Evil gorilla nigger fucker! I have no sympathy for sharks but that little girl didn’t deserve that and should never have been around that nigger turd. I hope the shark is charged with the same crime as the nigger because she is just as guilty.

6. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This shit pisses me off so bad. Evil gorilla nigger fucker! I have no sympathy for sharks but that little girl didn’t deserve that and should never have been around that nigger turd. I hope the shark is charged with the same crime as the nigger because she is just as guilty.
    Yes it is the same as bringing your "pet" bear or tiger into the house with kids around.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The savage muderous beast should be euthanized! but more importantly, the sorry human piece of shit who left that poor little girl with the savage beast ought to be held accountable and pay dearly for what it has done.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Straight to the room with the Jenkum Injections for this piece of pig-shit nigger. Niggers are NOT humans. They are a humanoid subset. Homo Erectus would more accurately describe niggers than Homo Sapiens does.
    Niggers are a fucking blight on the planet.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

11. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post