The family and I went to a waterpark for a few days before visiting family. This experience has reinforced my view that coalburners, mudsharks, and oildrillers are worse than niggers, although not by much.

The coloreds were, to my absolute amazement, at this particular location, relatively well behaved. No fighting or shootings over KFC, hoes, bakkaball, or because of dissings over a mix tap. Given how loud the waterpark was, I really didn't hear the fat, saggy-breasted mouthy Shaniquas, Chiquitas, LaQuondras arguing with Tyrone, JaMarcus etc. Of course, I saw on the news that in California some nigger punched an Asian serviceman at bus station. That reminded me that 'around blacks, never relax'.

But the coalburners, mudsharks, and oildrillers were an absolute disgrace. Obese and covered with tattoos, no normal white man will want to be with such a pig. And as we know how niggers love their pork, they are a match made in hell, spawning mystery meat offspring which will hate their white side. Something tells me that their fathers didn't pay them attention, and getting tattoos and committing bestiality will get their father's attention, but not in a good way.

As for the oildrillers, they were beta males. No confidence soy-boys who were desperate for something, so they went with a Shaniqua.

The best thing that parents can do is to pay attention to their kids, especially the daughters. Educate them in making good choices, especially diet and not getting tattoos on their breasts, and watching what goes on in school, and I think they'll avoid the groid.

Good to be back, chimpers!