Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Calamitous Coalburners, Malevolent Mudsharks, and Odious Oildrillers - observations from a water park.

The family and I went to a waterpark for a few days before visiting family. This experience has reinforced my view that coalburners, mudsharks, and oildrillers are worse than niggers, although not by much.

The coloreds were, to my absolute amazement, at this particular location, relatively well behaved. No fighting or shootings over KFC, hoes, bakkaball, or because of dissings over a mix tap. Given how loud the waterpark was, I really didn't hear the fat, saggy-breasted mouthy Shaniquas, Chiquitas, LaQuondras arguing with Tyrone, JaMarcus etc. Of course, I saw on the news that in California some nigger punched an Asian serviceman at bus station. That reminded me that 'around blacks, never relax'.

But the coalburners, mudsharks, and oildrillers were an absolute disgrace. Obese and covered with tattoos, no normal white man will want to be with such a pig. And as we know how niggers love their pork, they are a match made in hell, spawning mystery meat offspring which will hate their white side. Something tells me that their fathers didn't pay them attention, and getting tattoos and committing bestiality will get their father's attention, but not in a good way.

As for the oildrillers, they were beta males. No confidence soy-boys who were desperate for something, so they went with a Shaniqua.

The best thing that parents can do is to pay attention to their kids, especially the daughters. Educate them in making good choices, especially diet and not getting tattoos on their breasts, and watching what goes on in school, and I think they'll avoid the groid.

Good to be back, chimpers!
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    The family and I went to a waterpark for a few days before visiting family. This experience has reinforced my view that coalburners, mudsharks, and oildrillers are worse than niggers, although not by much.

The coloreds were, to my absolute amazement, at this particular location, relatively well behaved. No fighting or shootings over KFC, hoes, bakkaball, or because of dissings over a mix tap. Given how loud the waterpark was, I really didn't hear the fat, saggy-breasted mouthy Shaniquas, Chiquitas, LaQuondras arguing with Tyrone, JaMarcus etc. Of course, I saw on the news that in California some nigger punched an Asian serviceman at bus station. That reminded me that 'around blacks, never relax'.

But the coalburners, mudsharks, and oildrillers were an absolute disgrace. Obese and covered with tattoos, no normal white man will want to be with such a pig. And as we know how niggers love their pork, they are a match made in hell, spawning mystery meat offspring which will hate their white side. Something tells me that their fathers didn't pay them attention, and getting tattoos and committing bestiality will get their father's attention, but not in a good way.

As for the oildrillers, they were beta males. No confidence soy-boys who were desperate for something, so they went with a Shaniqua.

The best thing that parents can do is to pay attention to their kids, especially the daughters. Educate them in making good choices, especially diet and not getting tattoos on their breasts, and watching what goes on in school, and I think they'll avoid the groid.

Good to be back, chimpers!
    A mudshark without a titty tat? She wouldn't be able to give a total and complete "FU" to the world. Their aim is to out-sow actual sows.

Those bucks sure do love them some YT BBW!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MudsharkMonster- YouTube.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	446.8 KB 
ID:	20212

The drillers are all variations of this.

Name:	DSC01369.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	20213

We have a choice of what we want to be in this life. That these pathetic specimens choose to be honorary niggers makes them worse than the niggers themselves.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a tattoo on my leg that I despise. Not because it’s a shitty tattoo but because I have to look at it the rest of my life. They’re for the young and dumb and niggers. Nigger tattoos always show up green looking and you can’t make out wtf it is. It always looks like they let their child do it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A mudshark without a titty tat? She wouldn't be able to give a total and complete "FU" to the world. Their aim is to out-sow actual sows.

Those bucks sure do love them some YT BBW!

Name:	MudsharkMonster- YouTube.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	446.8 KB 
ID:	20212

The drillers are all variations of this.

Name:	DSC01369.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	20213

We have a choice of what we want to be in this life. That these pathetic specimens choose to be honorary niggers makes them worse than the niggers themselves.
    Agreed. Niggers can't help being niggers, but white wimenz have a choice. When they make bad choices, being with a nigger is the end result of many bad choices.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have a tattoo on my leg that I despise. Not because it’s a shitty tattoo but because I have to look at it the rest of my life. They’re for the young and dumb and niggers. Nigger tattoos always show up green looking and you can’t make out wtf it is. It always looks like they let their child do it.
    My friend's lovely daughters, who I've known since grade school, didn't listen when I told them that tatts
    on a beautiful girl are like a bumper sticker on Ferrari. They can only detract from perfection. I saw they both
    had little ones after that, and doubled down. I pointed out that Dad, who's sitting there laughing - is a former
    Marine who's been around the world, is a 250# weightlifter, and heavy equipment mechanic - and not one
    drop of ink. And I'm a former infantryman, tuna boat captain and construction electrician - same thing. All
    that gets is the usual giggles from those two, who thank god, stopped at just a few minor tatts, and no
    piercings, that I can see anyway.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being born a nigger is a lifetime burden. Choosing to fuck a nigger is an abomination. Coalburners and oil drillers make me want to puke. I have never understood what makes a pretty white girl or a good looking and stable white dude WANT to fuck a smelly, stupid, knuckle-dragging, boot-lipped nigger. I really think that societal conditioning plays a major role. The more that beastiality is normalized by the MSM and many other sources, the problem will only get worse.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My friend's lovely daughters, who I've known since grade school, didn't listen when I told them that tatts
    on a beautiful girl are like a bumper sticker on Ferrari. They can only detract from perfection. I saw they both
    had little ones after that, and doubled down. I pointed out that Dad, who's sitting there laughing - is a former
    Marine who's been around the world, is a 250# weightlifter, and heavy equipment mechanic - and not one
    drop of ink. And I'm a former infantryman, tuna boat captain and construction electrician - same thing. All
    that gets is the usual giggles from those two, who thank god, stopped at just a few minor tatts, and no
    piercings, that I can see anyway.
    I’ve been working out since high school. And I’ve always had a pretty good physic. A few times while under the influence of Jack Daniels, I thought about putting tattoos around my bicep, on my chest or on my abs. Thank God I always sobered up before I actually did it! Lol!
    In the 80’s I drove a limo for a titty bar. Lots of superfine hot girls! I remember when they started dancing, they were all natural. And they were hot as fuck! Once they started getting all the tattoos and the fake doll parts, they started to look trashy. So, I don’t disagree with you!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve been working out since high school. And I’ve always had a pretty good physic. A few times while under the influence of Jack Daniels, I thought about putting tattoos around my bicep, on my chest or on my abs. Thank God I always sobered up before I actually did it! Lol!
    In the 80’s I drove a limo for a titty bar. Lots of superfine hot girls! I remember when they started dancing, they were all natural. And they were hot as fuck! Once they started getting all the tattoos and the fake doll parts, they started to look trashy. So, I don’t disagree with you!
    I was hoping we'd be at the point by now, where we'd come full circle - back to all-natural beauty, no tatts, no piercings, no plastic surgery.
    The '80s strippers were Laura from Little House on the Prairie, compared to today's fish-faced, tramp-stamped tit monsters.

11. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping we'd be at the point by now, where we'd come full circle - back to all-natural beauty, no tatts, no piercings, no plastic surgery.
    The '80s strippers were Laura from Little House on the Prairie, compared to today's fish-faced, tramp-stamped tit monsters.
    Yes, if these girls want to be different, they would be the ones to not get shit drawn on them. That would truly be different in today’s world. There is nothing special about the butterfly on your ankle or the japanese words on your neck. It’s nasty and I doubt that japanese shit means what you think it means.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn’t even tell you what today’s strippers look like. I believe the last time I’ve been to a strip club was is early 2000s. But from what I remember,,things were headed in the wrong direction then. And one of the big things that was a turn off was that all these girls would rub all over niggers. Back in the day, only the nasty strippers would do a lap dance for a nigger. I remember most of the girls have a drive home telling me “I’ll never rub myself on a nigger”. Now most of the clubs are owned by Niggers and Sand Niggers!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post