Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cuffed jigaboo breaks neck in police vehicle, paralyzed

Stupid jigaboo breaks it's neck while pawcuffed inside police vehicle. It ended up in the hospital apparently paralyzed.

( very funny video included )

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olice-van.html

Lotto time.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah! Wonderful video! The only good Nigger is a dead one! But I’ll settle for paralyzed! New Haven niggers are some of the worst! They gave me problems for the first 25 years of my life till I moved to Florida!

4. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I'm not in Nig Haven.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I give it one week before the riots start. This nigger has already Crumped up and the taxpayers are about to suffer severely from every angle.

While I have no pity for this nigger, I must say that this is piss poor training to not have strapped that nigger into it's seat in the first place, then to double down by ignoring the possibility that it might actually have had injuries that were only made worse by their actions. In today's post Floyd era, this showed a complete lack of prudence and has now bankrupted them. They will all be charged with maiming for starters. The list will likely be long. Look for maximum media coverage leading up to the November election cycle.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attorney Ben Crump, who represented the families of George Floyd, Breanna Taylor, and Trayvon Martin, is a part of Cox's legal team
    Here we go again. If this was a YT criminal, the story would get a paragraph at the bottom of page 21.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I give it one week before the riots start. This nigger has already Crumped up and the taxpayers are about to suffer severely from every angle.

While I have no pity for this nigger, I must say that this is piss poor training to not have strapped that nigger into it's seat in the first place, then to double down by ignoring the possibility that it might actually have had injuries that were only made worse by their actions. In today's post Floyd era, this showed a complete lack of prudence and has now bankrupted them. They will all be charged with maiming for starters. The list will likely be long. Look for maximum media coverage leading up to the November election cycle.
    Absolutely, the incompetence of these officers in undeniable. This will surely cost the city and it’s taxpayers millions and will net Crump a few new nice shiny Mercedes hoopties as well. A wheelchair bound nigger will still cause mayhem but it’s getaway just be slower.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Absolutely, the incompetence of these officers in undeniable. This will surely cost the city and it’s taxpayers millions and will net Crump a few new nice shiny Mercedes hoopties as well. A wheelchair bound nigger will still cause mayhem but it’s getaway just be slower.
    That jig pulled a Freddy Gray - the Baltimore heroin dealer who batwinged himself in the paddywagon.
    That triggered the riots that officially sent the city on a one way trip to Niggerville...

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only good part is that this nigger has been rendered unfit to commit any more crimes.

Cops must know by now that when doing nigger wrangling they MUST handle them with kids gloves, show no disrespeck, and wrap them in cotton wool to transport them to NU.

Cops - youi can do whatever you like to YT and no one will make a peep, but not niggers! They're on the endangered species list.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That must have been a SHHHEEEEEIIIITTTT moment right out of a Tyrone cartoon.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I can say this. One of my ex husband's ancestors founded or helped found New Haven. We're talking 1600's Puritans. His family is long gone from there. It seems like, like every other small, large and medium sized city it has gone to hell. Thanks liberals.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad Shitarius only paralyzed himself, now someone will have to take care of him for the rest of his life.....or not.