Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots at convenience store clerk because cigarette prices

This happened locally. I knew it was nigger because of the neighborhood it happened in.
    Man attempts to shoot Phoenix store clerk over cigarette prices, police say

A man is in custody after police say he shot at a Phoenix store clerk because he was upset over cigarette prices. Officers say surveillance video captured 34-year-old Gregory Boston attempting to shoot the employee nearly two weeks ago.

Fidel Pabon said he doesn’t technically work at the QuickStop near 7th Avenue and Buckeye Road; he only stays inside the store when his wife is working to make sure she is safe. “She’s alone. In the daytime, nobody’s here, and she’s alone, so I’m worried about people like him,” Pabon said.

On June 15, around 1:30 p.m., Pabon said Boston, who they say has been in the store before, was asking him about various products. “He asked me a lot of times the prices. I said I don’t know you gotta bring it to the scanner,” Pabon said.

Pabon said Boston became angry and dropped all of the items and left. He came back about five minutes later. “He say, ‘Give me cigarettes!’ I say, ‘No, you say I’m rude, I have to learn the prices, so find another place to get the cigarettes,’” Pabon said.

Court paperwork says Boston began to walk out but reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. Boston shot at Pabon, narrowly missed him, and then ran away from the store. The bullet hit the window and struck the back wall above the cooler. “Seconds later, some customers come inside the store and say, ‘Are you OK?’ I see the guy running with the gun’ and at the same time, I called the cops,” Pabon said.
    https://www.azfamily.com/2022/06/29/...es-police-say/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger must’ve missed his prison butt buddy,so it did something to get itself an NU scholarship! How intelligent of it!LOL!

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Who shoots someone over the price of something at convenience store?
    Try what, not who!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.