Likes Likes:  2
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexually Abusing 16-Year-Old Judy Huth in 1975

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cosby is proof that a nigger will always be a nigger. For decades, Cosby was hailed as hollywierd’s majic nigger. But he couldn’t resist it’s all instinct to rape and proved me correct! You can take a nigger out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of a nigger!

3. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Cosby is proof that a nigger will always be a nigger. For decades, Cosby was hailed as hollywierd’s majic nigger. But he couldn’t resist it’s all instinct to rape and proved me correct! You can take a nigger out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of a nigger!
    When I was in college in the mid-80s, I lived on campus. There were nights when young supposed bright humans went to see Dr. Huxtable et. al. A friend of mine, a pretty blonde named Heather (yes in So Cal there was a time there were tons of them with that name) was trying to pull me to the place for viewing. I refused, said, "Why?". She said it was good America now sees blacks can be just like us, educated parents, good kids, great family.

She was unable to sway me with all her charm. I wasn't this big racist then, but I was always aware and street smart. I even said that's not reflective of the truth. She gave up.

I've always said this Coonsby was a fake. Just another muh dikk nigger. And decades later, I am right.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When I was in college in the mid-80s, I lived on campus. There were nights when young supposed bright humans went to see Dr. Huxtable et. al. A friend of mine, a pretty blonde named Heather (yes in So Cal there was a time there were tons of them with that name) was trying to pull me to the place for viewing. I refused, said, "Why?". She said it was good America now sees blacks can be just like us, educated parents, good kids, great family.

She was unable to sway me with all her charm. I wasn't this big racist then, but I was always aware and street smart. I even said that's not reflective of the truth. She gave up.

I've always said this Coonsby was a fake. Just another muh dikk nigger. And decades later, I am right.
    You’re not a racist. Hating a nigger because it’s a nigger is not racism it’s wisdom!

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post