It all started early last week. The grandkids were very sick with some kind of non-Covid virus. And since my daughter and son-in-law have jobs where they need to show up every day, my wife took the kids to stay with us.
My wife warned me to stay in the other room because I would end up getting sick. And that this virus was worse than Covid. Of course, invincible me laughs and sez”being sick is for pussies”! Famous last words!
By Thursday night, I’ve got 102.4 fever.And I’m really thinking about finalizing my last will and testament. Seriously, I was sick as can be. This virus made Covid look like a walk in the park!
The only thing any of us could hold down is frozen smoothies and cold water. Come Saturday, we’re all out of frozen fruit, low-fat yogurt, cough drops and our supply of bottled water and gatorade is running low.
We didn’t want to bother my daughter and son-in-law because they need to work. So I went to Wallyworld to get what we needed. I wanted to get in and out through the garden center, so I made sure I had exactly 20 items or less. Which I had 19. So I’m standing in line unloading my cart,when a fat niggress with one item sez”lemmie get up on you!” I guess that meant it wanted me to let it pass in front of me. I can feel my fever starting to spike so I didn’t answer and proceeded to the checkout.
At this point the Nager started calling me rayciss because I’m ignoring it. I reply “listen, I’m not feeling good right now I have a fever please back off “,but it persists to talk crap as niggers do.Saying I had over 20 items,
I told it to count and it would find 19 itemsAll of a sudden, it’s buck who was standing at the exit walks toward me. I’m trying to calculate the situation and figure out what I would I have to do to get the fuck out of there! The ever faithful Mr. Commander is in my waistband ready for duty and I’m sweating really bad with a fever.
The buck actually told the sow to chill out. I think it saw my print under my shirt and the fact that my hand was by by side and I’m looking around like I’m about to jump. The sow is still talking crap as I pay..
As I’m turning to leave, the sow walks up on me and I sneeze in it’s fucking face! It was like a fucking tidal wave ,lol! It started chimping out as I laughingly rolled my cart to the truck and sped off!
I really thought that one was gonna end up bad! I’m a small muscular guy 5’4 130 lbs. And I know how to fight. But,those two niggers combined were atleast a quarter ton ! If not more. And I was at only 50%.!
All the way home ,all I could do was think about what would’ve happened if the nigger made me have to retaliate. Instead of going home to make smoothies for my grandchildren and wife, I would’ve been going to lockdown. And more than likely “Jim Crow’s”secret identity and personal info would've been all over yahoo! Saying how rayciss I be!
Seriously! I could see the liberal media falsely saying how I stared a fight with these two peace loving monkeys. And that I was a gun toting Trump loving white supremacists!