Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile niggress pushing me to the edge!

It all started early last week. The grandkids were very sick with some kind of non-Covid virus. And since my daughter and son-in-law have jobs where they need to show up every day, my wife took the kids to stay with us.
    My wife warned me to stay in the other room because I would end up getting sick. And that this virus was worse than Covid. Of course, invincible me laughs and sez”being sick is for pussies”! Famous last words!
    By Thursday night, I’ve got 102.4 fever.And I’m really thinking about finalizing my last will and testament. Seriously, I was sick as can be. This virus made Covid look like a walk in the park!
    The only thing any of us could hold down is frozen smoothies and cold water. Come Saturday, we’re all out of frozen fruit, low-fat yogurt, cough drops and our supply of bottled water and gatorade is running low.
    We didn’t want to bother my daughter and son-in-law because they need to work. So I went to Wallyworld to get what we needed. I wanted to get in and out through the garden center, so I made sure I had exactly 20 items or less. Which I had 19. So I’m standing in line unloading my cart,when a fat niggress with one item sez”lemmie get up on you!” I guess that meant it wanted me to let it pass in front of me. I can feel my fever starting to spike so I didn’t answer and proceeded to the checkout.
    At this point the Nager started calling me rayciss because I’m ignoring it. I reply “listen, I’m not feeling good right now I have a fever please back off “,but it persists to talk crap as niggers do.Saying I had over 20 items,
    I told it to count and it would find 19 itemsAll of a sudden, it’s buck who was standing at the exit walks toward me. I’m trying to calculate the situation and figure out what I would I have to do to get the fuck out of there! The ever faithful Mr. Commander is in my waistband ready for duty and I’m sweating really bad with a fever.
    The buck actually told the sow to chill out. I think it saw my print under my shirt and the fact that my hand was by by side and I’m looking around like I’m about to jump. The sow is still talking crap as I pay..
    As I’m turning to leave, the sow walks up on me and I sneeze in it’s fucking face! It was like a fucking tidal wave ,lol! It started chimping out as I laughingly rolled my cart to the truck and sped off!
    I really thought that one was gonna end up bad! I’m a small muscular guy 5’4 130 lbs. And I know how to fight. But,those two niggers combined were atleast a quarter ton ! If not more. And I was at only 50%.!
    All the way home ,all I could do was think about what would’ve happened if the nigger made me have to retaliate. Instead of going home to make smoothies for my grandchildren and wife, I would’ve been going to lockdown. And more than likely “Jim Crow’s”secret identity and personal info would've been all over yahoo! Saying how rayciss I be!
    Seriously! I could see the liberal media falsely saying how I stared a fight with these two peace loving monkeys. And that I was a gun toting Trump loving white supremacists!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A Commander is an excellent choice for CC vs Niggers

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    A Commander is an excellent choice for CC vs Niggers
    I’m a little guy and it prints on me. I have to wear a very baggy shirt and a holster and a tactical beltthat holds it low and secure in the center of by waistband. Don’t need my pants dropping! Lol!
    I carry my G36 a lot too! But I am a much better shot with the commander. Either way, 45 ACP is the way to go. Not saying I don’t like 9 mm. 45 ACP has one shot stopping power!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I have toyed with the idea of an IWB crossdraw holster for all my CC needs

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Learn to fake a foreign accent, or act like you're a mental case - niggers are afraid of foreigners, and anyone they think is "kray-kray".
    You may have issued batwings (again), with that bio-hazard sneeze into the buffarilla's face. Let's hope those microbes hate niggers too.
    A commander is a chunk, even on my 250# self. That's what I practice with, then I carry a lightweight Officer's model. Not much of a
    difference size-wise, weight-wise yes. I'm tempted by my friend's Sig P365, in light of soon being able to carry concealed all over NY state.
    Anytime I see Hickok45 tear it up with a certain firearm, it's been a good fit for me, as we're built about the same.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in the mountains. Sometimes, I wander into villages in search of food.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking niggers. Everywhere you turn, there's shit stirred up by them. I'm glad you got the last word/sneeze in on that ape-baby factory cow. You can't relax around them.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Learn to fake a foreign accent, or act like you're a mental case - niggers are afraid of foreigners, and anyone they think is "kray-kray".
    You may have issued batwings (again), with that bio-hazard sneeze into the buffarilla's face. Let's hope those microbes hate niggers too.
    A commander is a chunk, even on my 250# self. That's what I practice with, then I carry a lightweight Officer's model. Not much of a
    difference size-wise, weight-wise yes. I'm tempted by my friend's Sig P365, in light of soon being able to carry concealed all over NY state.
    Anytime I see Hickok45 tear it up with a certain firearm, it's been a good fit for me, as we're built about the same.

Viruses definitely hate niggers. The MSM told us all about how covid targeted them disproportionately. I believe everything hates niggers, including inorganic matter. Watch this cigarette try to blow this nigger’s boot lips off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-ciyDcmxk

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Viruses definitely hate niggers. The MSM told us all about how covid targeted them disproportionately. I believe everything hates niggers, including inorganic matter. Watch this cigarette try to blow this nigger’s boot lips off.
    Entertainment back in the day was hard to come by, and cigarette grubbers were everywhere in my high school.
    We would go to a "Novelty" store, and stock up on cigarette loads. I used to pretend to smoke, just to give out
    doctored stogies. The grubbers got wise, so we upped our game, becoming experts at hiding them. But our favorite
    tactic was slipping them into a friend's pack. I liked to take a wire and push them almost to the filter. I wish we had
    video, when my pal's Salem 100 squibbed, going from straight, to a dog leg, while he was holding court. Had another
    where one of my triple loaders blew, and the grub had half a cigarette sticking out of his nose. Good times....

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Entertainment back in the day was hard to come by, and cigarette grubbers were everywhere in my high school.
    We would go to a "Novelty" store, and stock up on cigarette loads. I used to pretend to smoke, just to give out
    doctored stogies. The grubbers got wise, so we upped our game, becoming experts at hiding them. But our favorite
    tactic was slipping them into a friend's pack. I liked to take a wire and push them almost to the filter. I wish we had
    video, when my pal's Salem 100 squibbed, going from straight, to a dog leg, while he was holding court. Had another
    where one of my triple loaders blew, and the grub had half a cigarette sticking out of his nose. Good times....
    I used to put them in my mom and dad’s cigs. Those things were so much fun. The ones you can buy nowadays are liberal versions that do nothing more than sizzle. Somebody sued I am guessing.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think what's worse than the fever is having a fever in jail next to niggers.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish you had cause to pop the sub-human ape with Mr. Commander.... Reverse rolls in your description and you can be sure you'd be pushing up daisies... But according to Liberal Filth, you would have deserved it.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing about the Sigg P365 is that it’s a mouse gun,similar to the G43X I own. The 365 has 15 rounds opposed to the 10 of the G43X. The 43X and Sig P365 are far more comfortable to carry than a 1911.
    But if you had to use them at a bit of a distance,they’re not as accurate.And they’re not very comfortable to shoot or as good w/follow up shots as my commander. My commander may be a bit bulky and cumbersome. But if it ever were ever to be in my hand for a real life combat situation,the bat fairies will sing!
    I also own many midsized guns. G19,Sig P320 compact,CZ P07,CZ.75 compact,just to name a few. I can shoot fairly well with all of those. I also have a G 36 as I mentioned. It can get a bit uncomfortable if you have to shoot more than one magazine with it. But,it’s 45acp. If you can hit your target, you won’t need another mag.
    Out of the Dozens of handguns I own ,I am really stuck on a 1911 platform. I’m not against 1911s Chambered a 9 mm, but my favorite is always 45 ACP. My dad used to call it a “foot in face” round. Because if you shoot someone or something coming at you in the chest w/a 45acp,their foot or paw will be in your face!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Colt Commander is an excellent choice!

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    The Colt Commander is an excellent choice!
    There are many many handguns out there,but only one pistol.The 1911 pistol!

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post