I was in a posh boutique neighborhood not near a subway station today but somehow niggers find a way. I had my Shake Shack double cheeseburger and crinkle fries and was enjoying it when a pint sized niglet about 10 walked in front of my parked car in the street and turns around and starts giving me this homicidal look.

His demon chimp eyes were that of Satan himself. This little nigger boy looked ravid and abused. It stared like a predator. A small monkey simian cocksuckin' jigaboo cunt predator. Then his 2 older nigger brothers turned around and started eyeing me. I kept my eyes on nigger Chucky and asked,

"What the fuck you lookin' at?!"

This little nigger child didn't wince but his 2 older brothers, who were in their early teens started circling my car like a pack of chimpanzees ready to attack so I had to get the fuck outta dodge as a yelled out,

"Fucking weirdos!"

One of the teenapers chuckled at that statement, I mean, Niggers are a bunch of bozos and weirdos, let's be honest. That little nigger wanted to eat me or my burger and I only had one life and one burger so fuck that little psycho.