Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Three Niggerteers

I was in a posh boutique neighborhood not near a subway station today but somehow niggers find a way. I had my Shake Shack double cheeseburger and crinkle fries and was enjoying it when a pint sized niglet about 10 walked in front of my parked car in the street and turns around and starts giving me this homicidal look.

His demon chimp eyes were that of Satan himself. This little nigger boy looked ravid and abused. It stared like a predator. A small monkey simian cocksuckin' jigaboo cunt predator. Then his 2 older nigger brothers turned around and started eyeing me. I kept my eyes on nigger Chucky and asked,

"What the fuck you lookin' at?!"

This little nigger child didn't wince but his 2 older brothers, who were in their early teens started circling my car like a pack of chimpanzees ready to attack so I had to get the fuck outta dodge as a yelled out,

"Fucking weirdos!"

One of the teenapers chuckled at that statement, I mean, Niggers are a bunch of bozos and weirdos, let's be honest. That little nigger wanted to eat me or my burger and I only had one life and one burger so fuck that little psycho.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Future doctor or scientist no doubt. I'm sure he won't be in jail for homicide by 19.
    Yes I have seen little niggers and big ones with eyes like that. It's fairly common. Jungle demons. Descended from a long line of constantly murdering, blood drinking, anus and genital eating cannibals in Apefrica.
    He probably thought he smelled human meat and went into a blood frenzy.
    When they're in packs expect attacks! It's not just a meme! I can tell you it's a 100% fact. Expect it every time from niggers in packs pre-teen to about 30.
    Chimps were circling it's good you had a path to drive away. If the shit demon would have been driven over that would be a shame. If he was blocking your exit then what? No don't reply just think about it.
    That reminds me I need to order a taser cane and a few XL cans of Bear mace, you know, cause "Bears"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's fortunate you weren't eating chiggun sammiches. Attack would have been unavoidable. Or maybe they were thinking of asking if you would be so kind as to make a small donation towards furthering their education.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah man, I fucking hate the look these damn monkeys give me as well. Niggers trying to act tough acting like we're going to flinch or look away fast so they feel like they own da house or some shit!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rest assured, the little sub-ape wanted to eat YOU.