Close

Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fred Goldman sues OJ Simpson over death of Ron Goldman, son

Poppa does seem to realize that Orangutan Jism Simpson is still looking for the real killer. Just have patience.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...172021618.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05ACS-facebookJumbo.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	20133
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 06-25-2022 at 06:39 PM.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Poppa does seem to realize that Orangutan Jism Simpson is still looking for the real killer. Just have patience.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...172021618.html

Name:	05ACS-facebookJumbo.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	20133

A little sympathy here. O.J. has looked for the real killer for 28 years. Just imagine how many golf courses he's searched. That's dedication! I'm sure one day he'll find the murderer of his mudshark. We know he's "100% not guilty".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting money from a nigger is like waiting for santa claus to bring you a new 4x4 truck. You’ll die waiting!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Getting money from a nigger is like waiting for santa claus to bring you a new 4x4 truck. You’ll die waiting!

Maybe OJ can go rob some more hotel rooms, as per his natural calling.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was this case and acquittal that convinced me Nigger America were both dangerous and treasonous in the extreme. Well over 85% of the niggers in this nation felt that butchering orangutan was innocent. The MOUNTAINS of evidence against him let to no other conclusion.

Outrageous jury nullification... by nigger hate of whites... and it continues on now unabated.

Why hasn't someone offed that chimp???

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    OJ just offed his trash mudshark. Ron Goldman was at the wrong place, wrong time. You can see the nigger's savegery. Nicole deserved it, Ron, well, this shows don't even associate with coalburners!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Whitey Ford, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mrs. Tweak has a cousin who just so happened to work in the Shapiro Law firm as an office manager at the time. Prior to the trial, he relayed to the family that "It would be better if the only evidence against OJ was a simple video of him actually committing the murders. That would have been easier to explain away than the mountains of forensic evidence that the prosecution actually had against him."

One glove later, and this nigger walks.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He finally ran out of hush money? And now he's gonna do what a Goldman does best ... sue?
    C'mon man we all know the glove didn't fit, right?

Name:	oj_glove2012-med-wide.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	20142
    I mean how could you fake that. Faking that a glove doesn't fit how could you even do that?
    If only we could find the real killer...

The niggers celebrated for this guy found innocent. Just like they do for any nigger that kills any white, for any reason.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Al "not so" sharpton, anyone?! Niggers NEVER pay judgements against them OR their taxes!!

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet they coached that dumb OJ Chimpson nigger for 2 weeks straight on how to ball up his hand while putting it in the glove.
    This was the defining moment when you knew America was ruined. The system what was most important to them? Truth? Justice? Honor? Integrity? No. Pandering to niggers and making sure they were not offended by the verdict. And fear of being called racist.
    I was just a lad back then but I remember watching that white Bronco thinking like all were, is he gonna do it? Drive into oncoming traffic? Drive off an overpass? Get out and self delete in front of all the cameras for all America to see? It's not something that I had ever seen and I wasn't super sure I wanted to. But like everyone else we know he did it when we saw him on that freeway.
    All the BS about the law justice police etc. I had been taught up to that point it just all fell apart, and lying and cheating wins the day.
    Of course we know the Jury was rigged with niggers also. The victims weren't likable and obviously guilty of having an affair. But is that justification? Not really.
    In my lifetime I mean letting niggers off the hook when they are obviously guilty it all started with this guy. You can't allow the whole country to see Justice fall apart like that. Special treatment for a rich and famous nigger, because it's a nigger, is what it is.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    And I get the feeling the Goldman DAD probably forgot about his son quick but not the money... kind of niggerish behavior... from shallow, shitty people in L.A.
    Half the people (relatives and friends) of the victims were just trying to get famous from the TV coverage, a disgusting sleazy spectacle.
    Talk about a courtroom full of shitty people. I guess that's what you get with people who associate with gold-digging mudsharking whores and cokehead waiter boy toy.

I wonder how Kato Kaelin is doin LOL

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that when this shit was happening, the most vocal defenders of this POS were not the niggers that I worked with, believe it or not. It was white guilt libshits who would defend him and any slight possibility that he could actually be innocent. Niggers, on the other hand, would just keep their mouths shut on the subject for the most part. The nigger sailors that I had a good rapport with would quietly admit to me that almost every nigger on the planet knew damn well that he was guilty but simply couldn't admit this to YT. One even told me that he wished that OJ would be killed in jail before the trial was over just to save the niggers the embarrassment of a guilty verdict in the case - an outcome that they considered a foregone conclusion at the time. They privately considered him a pariah while publicly claiming him to be innocent and set up by RAYCISS YT cops.

Now you know why they were dancing in the streets after the acquittal. It wasn't because they knew he was innocent all along. It was because then knew damn well that he was guilty as sin but now they didn't have to admit as much. Niggers never admit to crimes - even other nigger's crimes.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It sent a bad bad example to the rest of the world of how America "operates." It sent a bad bad example to the niggers who are involved in crime. It sent a bad example to all police in this country. What is the point of arresting some murdering nigger if it just gets bailed out by a corrupt courtroom, half tabloid farce of a circus. It set a bad example to all people who abide by the law.
    Trial of the century more like failure of the century.

I never believed too much in the courts but I believed the people like the L.A. police, sherriffs, etc. who send people to court would not let this happen somehow... Naive I suppose.
    Depressing failure of humanity to do the "right" thing. All around total disaster.
    Of course all people involved in the crime are probably scum and going to hell so at least that is good. I don't feel bad for anybody cause they're all scum.

But the media you know, turned it into a big show and everyone heard about it, making it matter a lot more.
    I gotta go back in time and set things right with this LOL Jk... need Delorian

I didn't know anyone really that thought he was innocent even most libshits I know called him guilty for sure. Most niggers I heard from at the time thought he was guilty but he shouldn't be punished cause "dat bitch wuz cheatin'" and you know slavery... of course it always comes back to slavery... niggers think it is their get out of jail free card or something. Also niggers have this notion that if he is a sports hero or famous afleet nigger or magikal nigger in the naked gun movies he should be immune to prosecution for being such a great ball catcher afleet... it's really stupid but they think that. In reality of course they simply want him to go free for being Black, its no mystery...

You know I really blame the Press somehow it's like they amped it up so much that for some reason we "had" to let the black guy go free, it's in their narrative, the medias narrative, that all niggers are not guilty.
    Which is of course a total lie but they do it.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    O.J. Simpson On Kris Jenner: ‘I Fucked That B Until I Broke Her’

This is what you get ladies when you fuck niggers... sent to the hospital... like a Kartrashian whore...
    https://theblemish.com/2019/05/o-j-s...l-i-broke-her/

so it's okay for him to cheat on his then wife but not okay for his ex-wife to see any guy.

These mudsharks are filthy sick disgusting pure rotten feces!
    And OJ Chimpson is a coked up lunatic psycopath nigger, super dangerous, with zero self control whatsoever, who should be exiled to Antartica, at very least. I couln't stand to pay for this nigger room and board (prison).

I guess the OJ Chimpson has paid only smaller payments to Goldman resulting in huge (unpaid) interest amount. I see what you mean about getting money from a nigger.
    FORCE THE NIGGER TO PAY or life in .... prison?

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bottom line is that the murderous groid HAD to be found totally innocent. If not, LA would have been burned to the ground in a massive chimpout, the likes of which the world has not seen. So justice had to be subverted and perverted to keep niggers happy. The judge participated in this farce.

The whole thing was a circus-like, monumental joke, with incredibly fantastical accusations being thrown around. Mark Fuhrman, a big ol' rayciss, planted all the evidence? As lawyer Vincent Bugliosi said afterward: "Even if he was the Grand Wizard of the KKK, he could not gather and plant evidence with the speed of light.'

After all, I'm sure any of us upon hearing our former spouse had just been brutally and savagely murdered would instantly pack some bags and head out of town, right? I know I would. It's normal.

The whole trial was a huge waste of the taxpayer's money since everyone knew this feetsbawl nigger could never be found guilty of anything at all.

That evil, dead-eyed buck's confident smirk was disgusting, once again proving niggers do not possess an ounce of humanity.

Name:	ojr7.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	20163

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    He finally ran out of hush money? And now he's gonna do what a Goldman does best ... sue?
    I hope that I've misread your intentions here. I hope that you misspoke. I hope you didn't mean that the way I took it and if this is the case, then please disregard this post - but if this is not the case...

Goldman was a successful businessman prior to this whole debacle and he in no way profited from his son's demise that I can tell from his finances.

I'm not quite sure where you were going with that "Goldman does best" comment (and I don't think I want to) but the measly $133K of the reported $30+ million judgement that this nigger did pay hasn't even began to pay the Goldman's expenses which include legal, burial, and so many other intangible and incalculable cost including the human toll on what's left of his family. That pittance wouldn't even pay his mortgage for a year. Hush money? You can't just throw that one out there without something to back it up. It's character assassination and victim blaming. The victim's families have been through enough already without us piling on. Let's not forget who the real villain is here.

I think Goldman knows damn well that he's not going to squeeze blood out of that turnip. OJ only paid 2% of his legal team's bills. He stiffed them like the worthless nigger that he is and Goldman knows damn well that he won't get anything out of him either. I think that at this point, that's hardly his goal. His goal is to hound him until one of them dies using every last cent he has to his name. You can rest assured that the measly amount that he did get, after paying his own legal fees (humans are known to do this, unlike OJ), has been rolled over into dragging OJ's sorry ass back into court to answer for why he can afford green fees but not his financial obligations from the civil suit.

He has spent his last 30 joyless years pursuing this animal, hounding him at every possible turn. He has traveled the nation speaking to anyone who would listen (and plenty that didn't) trying to avenge his son's death. That tank don't fill itself, my friend.

From where I see it, this is about a bitter father's quest for justice by any legal means necessary. This is his vengeance to the best of his limitations and I have no moral authority to judge him in the slightest. I don't believe anyone does. It's not like HE murdered anyone! I wish him peace in the end before his three decades of grief and anger destroys what is left of his beleaguered soul now held in perilous jeopardy due to his inability to forgive this animal who should have been sentenced to death in the first place. It's pretty hard to forgive anyone who laughs in the victim's faces (TNB) instead of begging for mercy and forgiveness with heartfelt remorse.

Goldman deserves peace in his heart before he dies and I'm afraid he will never get it because justice has not, nor will it ever, be served by our flawed justice system. If it could happen, it needs to happen soon because Goldman is now 82 and statistically he is already beating the odds, especially considering what he has gone through.

28. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I hope that I've misread your intentions here. I hope that you misspoke. I hope you didn't mean that the way I took it and if this is the case, then please disregard this post - but if this is not the case...

Goldman was a successful businessman prior to this whole debacle and he in no way profited from his son's demise that I can tell from his finances.

I'm not quite sure where you were going with that "Goldman does best" comment (and I don't think I want to) but the measly $133K of the reported $30+ million judgement that this nigger did pay hasn't even began to pay the Goldman's expenses which include legal, burial, and so many other intangible and incalculable cost including the human toll on what's left of his family. That pittance wouldn't even pay his mortgage for a year. Hush money? You can't just throw that one out there without something to back it up. It's character assassination and victim blaming. The victim's families have been through enough already without us piling on. Let's not forget who the real villain is here.

I think Goldman knows damn well that he's not going to squeeze blood out of that turnip. OJ only paid 2% of his legal team's bills. He stiffed them like the worthless nigger that he is and Goldman knows damn well that he won't get anything out of him either. I think that at this point, that's hardly his goal. His goal is to hound him until one of them dies using every last cent he has to his name. You can rest assured that the measly amount that he did get, after paying his own legal fees (humans are known to do this, unlike OJ), has been rolled over into dragging OJ's sorry ass back into court to answer for why he can afford green fees but not his financial obligations from the civil suit.

He has spent his last 30 joyless years pursuing this animal, hounding him at every possible turn. He has traveled the nation speaking to anyone who would listen (and plenty that didn't) trying to avenge his son's death. That tank don't fill itself, my friend.

From where I see it, this is about a bitter father's quest for justice by any legal means necessary. This is his vengeance to the best of his limitations and I have no moral authority to judge him in the slightest. I don't believe anyone does. It's not like HE murdered anyone! I wish him peace in the end before his three decades of grief and anger destroys what is left of his beleaguered soul now held in perilous jeopardy due to his inability to forgive this animal who should have been sentenced to death in the first place. It's pretty hard to forgive anyone who laughs in the victim's faces (TNB) instead of begging for mercy and forgiveness with heartfelt remorse.

Goldman deserves peace in his heart before he dies and I'm afraid he will never get it because justice has not, nor will it ever, be served by our flawed justice system. If it could happen, it needs to happen soon because Goldman is now 82 and statistically he is already beating the odds, especially considering what he has gone through.
    I agree he is never going to have peace. It's not possible, as he's watched that smirking nigger knuckling around free, making a mockery of so-called "justice" while Goldman has to live with the image in his head of his son dying so brutally at the hands of this uppity nog. Focusing on hounding OJ is the only way he can try to find some sort of resolution. It's futile, but it gives him purpose, a reason to go on, and something to work toward, rather than sitting around and being driven mad thinking of his child's last moments. I cannot imagine the pain of parents of murdered children.

Ironic that it's often the families of victims who are serving life sentences, while the perps go free.

30. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OJ should get the death penalty just for spawning disgustingly ugly genetic abominations with his mudshark. Yo ever see his kids? yuuuckkkk.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    OJ should get the death penalty just for spawning disgustingly ugly genetic abominations with his mudshark. Yo ever see his kids? yuuuckkkk.

...with a few extra pounds.
    That thing eats like it's going to be sent to the chair.

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that too. Ill say one thing for his kids. Unlike their wild ass parents, they have stayed under the radar. From what I hear they work normal jobs and don't give interviews although they probably could for a lot of money. You don't see them hanging out with the Kardashians even though their parents were so tight with them. There is a rumor one of the Kardashians is OJs- Khloe. Who knows how true that is? She does resemble OJ's daughter he had with Nicole a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast