Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Pathetic Overgrown Nig Attempts to Hide Under Bed

Cesspool-black nig-nog attempts to outsmart da PoPo by hiding under bed. He then attacks 3 cops with side arms drawn. Predictable results. As seen from cop's badge cam... Dumbassed nignog..

https://rumble.com/v1bavox-64-black-...om-police.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Cesspool-black nig-nog attempts to outsmart da PoPo by hiding under bed. He then attacks 3 cops with side arms drawn. Predictable results. As seen from cop's badge cam... Dumbassed nignog..

https://rumble.com/v1bavox-64-black-...om-police.html

I hid under a bed once. I was a 4-year-old girl hiding from a vaccination, not a massive, hulking, full-grown, sub-simian buck. What an insult for us to be told they are our equals and deserve respect. Poor cops. I they should use K-9 officers more often. They're not concerned with being accused of brutality to niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say, where is he? Where's he hiding?
    black male, 6'4", IQ 35, ugly, smelly, fungi infected.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing that could've have made this nigger more pathetic than he already is would be if they took him in whining, crying, kicking and screaming all the way to where he truly belongs shouting 'I'z don wanna go'.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure the liberal media will refer to that savage felonious nigger as”the victim”.

10. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    The only thing that could've have made this nigger more pathetic than he already is would be if they took him in whining, crying, kicking and screaming all the way to where he truly belongs shouting 'I'z don wanna go'.

Or the niggers' new "Get out of jail" card: "Ah caint breeve!!!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers so bad. Police have to deal with this shit all the time. This nigger was purposely hiding his paws to make the police believe it had a weapon. That should be good enough for that officer to pump this nigger full of new breathing holes but fuck no! The poor nigger who is a threat to the human officers would be the victim every time as I am sure this fucking ugly, smelly, nigger animal is also considered to be.

14. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I hid under a bed once. I was a 4-year-old girl hiding from a vaccination, not a massive, hulking, full-grown, sub-simian buck. What an insult for us to be told they are our equals and deserve respect. Poor cops. I they should use K-9 officers more often. They're not concerned with being accused of brutality to niggers.
    Remember the good old days, when vaccines actually worked?

250 years ago, Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccine actually prevented smallpox.

Today, Big Pharma's Covid "vaccine" does about as much work as a nigger employee.

Humanity has definitely peaked, the only question is how long ago we reached the pinnacle. Some say it was AD 1873, the year when the invention-to-population ratio peaked (it's been in a steady decline ever since). Others say it was ancient Rome during the time of the Five Good Emperors.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Remember the good old days, when vaccines actually worked?

250 years ago, Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccine actually prevented smallpox.

Today, Big Pharma's Covid "vaccine" does about as much work as a nigger employee.

Humanity has definitely peaked, the only question is how long ago we reached the pinnacle. Some say it was AD 1873, the year when the invention-to-population ratio peaked (it's been in a steady decline ever since). Others say it was ancient Rome during the time of the Five Good Emperors.
    They must have worked since we got only one (not FIVE) and then didn't get the illnesses against which they were given.

I bet nigs wish they could be vaccinated against bullets and tasers.