Close

Likes Likes:  18
Reply to Thread
    Carolus Linnaeus Jr
    Chimpout Guest

I miss living in a white country

That's all. I just really miss it. I was born in the USA in 1991. The media showed white people. Rock and roll was popular. No musicians were obligated to put blacks in their videos. It was expected that you wouldn't see blacks. Country music was about country living and family values. Now, country music is all about drinking.

The USA is so cucked now. Obama's father was able to come over from Africa, knock up a white woman, not raise the child, and we made that child president. I can't think of anything else in history that is more cucked than that. That is something that this country can never recover from.

I consider moving to Europe. The thing is, I'm thirty-one. I own an acre of land in a country area right outside of a very white town. The path to success with a wife and a family is clear. It's easy to do when you own a home that is paid off. It needs a little work but the path is clear. There's still this part of me that doesn't want to be a part of the USA, no matter where I am. I'm guessing that I'll end up vacationing in Europe quite often. Who knows? I know that if I stay, my children will never know the great nation that I was born into. They'll be pledging allegiance to a flag ruled by foreigners.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get what you are saying. But The USA is STILL the best country to live in. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere. I will fight to the end.

4. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I get what you are saying. But The USA is STILL the best country to live in. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere. I will fight to the end.
    Tar is probably right. Europe is a tinder box raging inferno about to blow any day. You may be better off on your acre with your mule and shotgun. So many Euro countries have been invaded by the mud flood. You may want to visit first before upping sticks. USA ain't perfect, but it has enough space to still be able to find a quiet corner and hide from the spooks.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolus Linnaeus Jr View Post
    That's all. I just really miss it. I was born in the USA in 1991. The media showed white people. Rock and roll was popular. No musicians were obligated to put blacks in their videos. It was expected that you wouldn't see blacks. Country music was about country living and family values. Now, country music is all about drinking.

The USA is so cucked now. Obama's father was able to come over from Africa, knock up a white woman, not raise the child, and we made that child president. I can't think of anything else in history that is more cucked than that. That is something that this country can never recover from.

I consider moving to Europe. The thing is, I'm thirty-one. I own an acre of land in a country area right outside of a very white town. The path to success with a wife and a family is clear. It's easy to do when you own a home that is paid off. It needs a little work but the path is clear. There's still this part of me that doesn't want to be a part of the USA, no matter where I am. I'm guessing that I'll end up vacationing in Europe quite often. Who knows? I know that if I stay, my children will never know the great nation that I was born into. They'll be pledging allegiance to a flag ruled by foreigners.
    I'm afraid Europe is even worse than here in North America, overrun with Muzzies and Africoons running riot, murdering, raping and robbing. I guess you try Iceland, as it seems to the only place left with few niggers or Muzzies. Outside of cities, Canada doesn't have many nogs either, but I warn you it's very expensive here.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ignatow , CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Carolus Linnaeus Jr
    Chimpout Guest
    I appreciate the insight, everyone. I've lived outside of the country before, though not in Europe. I enjoy the idea of Europe because it's more connected to the rest of the world. If things go bad, I can hop over to an Eastern European country that is not in the European Union. It's all just an idea. Only time will tell what happens. Thanks, brothers and sisters.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Not very different from you OP but you have it really good. Focus on your lifestyle and expanding what you have to be a haven for your close friends. Grow food, maybe even raise a child or two. Most folks would kill for what you have please make the most of it.

Lombard
    Chimpout Guest
    Europe is infested too, except rural areas. For example, Valtellina area of Northern Italy is nigger-free from my experience. English education is good in this region (Lombardy) too. A high percentage of locals you'll meet are likely to speak basic English.
    But in Italy, if you visit metropolitan cities like Milan and Turin, it's very nigger-infested. Also in the South, there are cucks who want to help nigger invaders.
    So, my recommendation for you is rural Northern Italy. Polite people, beautiful nature, delicious food, cute girls (No, ethnic Italians don't look like ragheads though that's what some movie makers want you to believe.).

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain!! Fortunately I live in a city in Florida in an area that's less than 2% nigger. The 2nd Amendment reigns SUPREME here so there is low crime and niggers would be STUPID to start SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT in my neighborhood.

15. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I feel your pain!! Fortunately I live in a city in Florida in an area that's less than 2% nigger. The 2nd Amendment reigns SUPREME here so there is low crime and niggers would be STUPID to start SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT in my neighborhood.
    My first trip to Florida back in the 90's, a local said to me.." Florida is real easy son...You just keep on driving having fun. When you come to a place with a bunch of niggers, you just keep on driving "

Wise words indeed

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    My first trip to Florida back in the 90's, a local said to me.." Florida is real easy son...You just keep on driving having fun. When you come to a place with a bunch of niggers, you just keep on driving "

Wise words indeed
    Tru Dat!!

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

You ain't seen White

Born in 1991 and you think YOU miss White America?????
    I was raised n the 70s and 80s in a small Southern town that still had a separate city park for the niggers .I remember seeing my first Mexican, and being astonished at the first niggers that dared to move into a human neighborhood.
    I've lived on an all White street for over thirty years, but they is coming, I know they are.
    Think how sick I am to see America today.I grew up in an even better America than you did.
    Thankfully, if it gets to bad I own another forty acres in the foothills, surrounded by woods and a bunch of hillbillys who are only a couple of generations from the Appalachian settlers.Even if I never live there, it makes a nice place to get away from this shitty world a little while.
    Best of luck to you, brother.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took my kid to Belgium a few years ago. We were on edge to say the least walking around Brussels. The muslim tension was everywhere. All of the hotels surrounding the main station were filled with shitty mud-igrants. Refugee shit...all masterminded by the way as invaders. Here's pretty much what we saw....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/01/b...-train-station

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate the insight, everyone. I've lived outside of the country before, though not in Europe. I enjoy the idea of Europe because it's more connected to the rest of the world. If things go bad, I can hop over to an Eastern European country that is not in the European Union. It's all just an idea. Only time will tell what happens. Thanks, brothers and sisters.
    You'd probably be safe in Hungary, for now, until Libtards beat down their PM, Orban, who is very anti-nigger/Muzzie invader and is doing his best to keep the felonious parasites out. Bonus - the cost of living is way cheaper than here in N.A.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You'd probably be safe in Hungary, for now, until Libtards beat down their PM, Orban, who is very anti-nigger/Muzzie invader and is doing his best to keep the felonious parasites out. Bonus - the cost of living is way cheaper than here in N.A.
    I like Viktor Orban. He is a strong leader who has learned the lessons of history, particularly when it comes to @$$lifter$!!

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I like Viktor Orban. He is a strong leader who has learned the lessons of history, particularly when it comes to @$$lifter$!!
    Yes, but how dare he want to protect his people and be so politically incorrect as to dis the religion of peace and poor niggers just looking for a better life? He needs to get with the Agenda.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hungarycv-800x480.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	21772

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, but how dare he want to protect his people and be so politically incorrect as to dis the religion of peace and poor niggers just looking for a better life? He needs to get with the Agenda.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hungarycv-800x480.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	21772
    I DON'T think so!! Also I want to give a big FUCK YOU to the libtards in Davos this past week!!

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post