Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Satisfying vid: Sow gets slapped!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Lady messed with the wrong guy and got some equal rights and lefts"

Wasn't my comment, but I wish it were! The nigger got some equal rights. I didn't see a "lady" getting hit in that vid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This genius sow picked on the biggest guy on the train to fuck with. The stupidity of niggers never ceases to amaze me.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers are demented, angry, and soulless animals

They are hostile, worthless, stupid, smelly, and they destroy everything they touch.

Nobody likes to live near them whether they admit it or not.

They are human termites who have an average IQ of 60.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    ...And look what the "white knight" nigger that came to the "lady's" defense got for his trouble. 🤣🤣🤣

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    pounding their arms and legs when excited - is there a compilation of that? It’s a signature behavior

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    pounding their arms and legs when excited - is there a compilation of that? It’s a signature behavior
    Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn video will not play !!

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

I NOTICED the same thing!! I REALLY wanted to see it, though!! The Comment are COMEDY GOLD!! I wonder if some chimpers made them!!

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lady messed with the wrong guy and got some equal rights and lefts
    nice comment

18. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It won't, but one on the side bar does. Niggas having a knife fight in WALMART and stabby coon gets severely clobbered by another coon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/instantkarm...m_customer_at/

It's funny, but to think that niggers now feel free to behave in their natural "law of the jungle" way in public, thanks to libtards, is infuriating.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It won't, but one on the side bar does. Niggas having a knife fight in WALMART and stabby coon gets severely clobbered by another coon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/instantkarm...m_customer_at/

It's funny, but to think that niggers now feel free to behave in their natural "law of the jungle" way in public, thanks to libtards, is infuriating.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a classic, known as the 8-ball jacket smack down. They actually arrested the guy, but had to drop the charges.
    He's a 6'6" Dominican, who works as a club bouncer, and his bitch slap hand is strong.

24. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't even ride the train anymore without it looking like an uncivilized fucking jungle of wild spooks. Look at them, chimping out about something for no damn reason other than to be the common pests that they are, bunch of worthless anthropomorphic pieces of poop. And that limp wrist pussy defending those sheboons is equally stupid, I guess he wanted a beating as well because his dad must've not beaten any sense to him as a child.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    You can't even ride the train anymore without it looking like an uncivilized fucking jungle of wild spooks. Look at them, chimping out about something for no damn reason other than to be the common pests that they are, bunch of worthless anthropomorphic pieces of poop. And that limp wrist pussy defending those sheboons is equally stupid, I guess he wanted a beating as well because his dad must've not beaten any sense to him as a child.
    the day the nigger stopped living under the shadow of the white-man's-whip, was the beginning of he end for society.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the day the nigger stopped living under the shadow of the white-man's-whip, was the beginning of he end for society.
    Truth!!

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    The BEST Thing would've been; After the Civil War, to Deport the nigger animal back to the jungles of Apeland whence the stinking violent animals came from.....

That nigger Fred Douglas started a bowel movement back to apeland after the war; boat loads of niggers went back to liberia unfortunatelynot enough went back...i think it was President Monroe who initially established a nigger colony there, I just wish that Tyrant Lincoln had Made it mandatory for ALL niggers to be Deported...

ooga booga
    Chimpout Guest
    Latinos hate niggers too!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Like EVERY f@cking libtard!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull Whip View Post
    The BEST Thing would've been; After the Civil War, to Deport the nigger animal back to the jungles of Apeland whence the stinking violent animals came from.....

That nigger Fred Douglas started a bowel movement back to apeland after the war; boat loads of niggers went back to liberia unfortunatelynot enough went back...i think it was President Monroe who initially established a nigger colony there, I just wish that Tyrant Lincoln had Made it mandatory for ALL niggers to be Deported...
    Actually that was Lincoln's plan. He was a tyrant who started the War of Northern Aggression, but he had a plan to ship them back to the muddland.

He said when debating Stephen Douglas:

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied every thing.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.