Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger beats Desean's ass in court for batwinging gf Nyteisha and stepsproglet Nylo (hilarious video)

Father attacks suspect accused of murdering his toddler during appearance in Ohio courtroom

Chaos erupted inside an Ohio courtroom this week after a father charged at the man accused of killing his 3-year-old toddler and the child’s mother, and then started to beat him. Desean Brown is facing charges in the deaths of his 29-year-old girlfriend, Nyteisha Lattimore, and her son, Nylo, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Authorities said he planned to kill Lattimore for months before he fatally stabbed her in a Walnut Hills apartment around Dec. 5, 2020. He waited for several days before he placed her inside a body bag he ordered off eBay and then dragged it from the apartment and into an Uber destined for the Ohio River.

Brown allegedly managed to convince the driver he was hauling nothing other than old clothes.

According to investigators, Brown tossed Lattimore into the river the night of Dec. 11, just hours before her body was discovered near the Purple People Bridge. While little Nylo’s body was never recovered, authorities believe he too was tossed in the river — and likely still alive at the time.

A stroller and “Paw Patrol” blanket smeared with the toddler’s blood was recovered from the scene.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...da01fd0533be84
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a miscarriage of justice in the highest order. The cops should have let the nigger father kill him. This would have saved the taxpayers hundreds of thousand$.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad it wasn’t smart enough to take one of those plastic stabbing knuckle tools into the courtroom and batwing the murderous nigger! It would’ve saved the taxpayers lots of money for housing and appeals.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger pappy was just pissed at the disrespeck. He wanted to batwing his sprog and hoe his ownsef, as per nigger tradition.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger went through the trouble of ordering a body bag ff ebay, waiting a few days to get it, hauling the body with an uber, only for the stinky nigger carcass to be found within hours anyways? Nigger stupidity cracks me up every day.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This nigger went through the trouble of ordering a body bag ff ebay, waiting a few days to get it, hauling the body with an uber, only for the stinky nigger carcass to be found within hours anyways? Nigger stupidity cracks me up every day.
    Yeah this nog was no criminal mastermind of murder like the Iceman. Uber get-away ride, nuff said. You can't get any niggerly stupid than that.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha!
    * Niglet may have been thrown out alive
    * "Paw Patrol"!!
    * in the video, the woman was concerned about the TV.

Niggers just have no self control. It's true, animals have no impulse or instinct control.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This is a miscarriage of justice in the highest order. The cops should have let the nigger father kill him. This would have saved the taxpayers hundreds of thousand$.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

you made my day with that tidbit.. there ain't no fail like NIGGER FAIL

15. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    you made my day with that tidbit.. there ain't no fail like NIGGER FAIL
    The best laid schemes of mice and men and niggers!

17. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post