Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor dog is recovering and doing well after being brutally raped by nigger Amari

Here @ Chimp Out we chronicle the frightening depths of nigger depravity every day, but this here just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Some things are just plain sickening and disgusting.

Police: Dog ‘doing well’ after North Carolina man arrested for bestiality

CHARLOTTE (QUEEN CITY NEWS) — A dog involved in a bestiality case in Charlotte has been fully examined by the city’s Animal Care and Control officials and is doing well, police said.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said Amari Lawrence, 31, was arrested on Friday after a 911 caller said they witnessed him in the act of bestiality with a dog on June 12 in the 1400 block of Central Avenue.

According to the caller, there was no one else in the car. As the car drove away, police said the caller was able to get photos of the car and provide a description of the vehicle, suspect, and dog.
    https://www.wbtw.com/news/state-regi...stiality-cmpd/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "MmmHmm... But what was she wearing...?"
    - The nigger on the jury

Both animals must be destroyed now. I hope I don't have to explain the reason for either.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Punnishment should be,nigger put in room naked w/2 hungry and vicious 100 lbs male pitbulls for 3 min. Just three minutes! Then it can be set free!