Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the store all Chimp Out members must visit when in Kennesaw, GA

Kennesaw councilman attends last meeting after resigning over Civil War shop

wahhhhhhhhhh, fat tard white councilman gets a case of the hurt feels.

Kennesaw councilman James “Doc” Eaton attended his last meeting Monday, resigning after the city renewed the business permit for the controversial Wildman’s Civil War Surplus — a store known for selling racist novelties on Main Street in the heart of downtown.

The store reopened last week under the new permit, prompting Eaton to announce his resignation effective June 21 and his daughter to announce that she would sell a building across the street from Wildman’s in protest of the reopening.

“The city issued the new business license, so now the new owner can perpetuate this blight and bigotry on Main Street,” Eaton said at the meeting. “Silence on issues that matter is agreement. It is not the sign of true leadership.”

Wildman’s Civil War Surplus has been a point of controversy in Kennesaw for years, with some saying the store promotes white supremacy and others saying it preserves history. Several items in the shop are labeled with racial slurs. A Ku Klux Klan mask sits on display near Jim Crow-era dolls and statues portraying Black people in a derogatory manner.
    Dent “Wildman” Myers first opened the shop in 1971. When he died in January, some thought his business would close for good.

But the license was renewed by Marjorie Lyon, a longtime friend and employee of Myers and the trustee of the Dennis Alvah Myers Revocable Living Trust, which owns the corporation and the store.

https://www.ajc.com/news/kennesaw-co...H4STKTUWALRNM/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have racist memorabilia at home. I found a small Rebel flag at a thrift store, of course I bought it. Then I have a plate of Stone Mountain, GA. Heck, even my regular leather belt is from Stone Mountain Leather! Not a supremacist of any kind. I respect all humans. Niggers and sandnigs aren't human, they're not even gorillas.

I know I have a watercolor painting of a negress picking cotton, somewhere.

Growing up, I knew the civil war was about slavery and sheeit. I was naive then, saying, that no one should be enslaved. But freeing negroes didn't mean they're equal. Not for a minute did I ever think they are as intelligent or worthy of any human. The proof was always in the pudding, they are nitwits! I certainly didn't appreciate the South waging war then.

Now, the war was done at a huge cost, and niggers are still ungrateful. That's when I started finding Confederate items, just because I don't approve of niggers.

Stores that sell military surplus sell these items for collectors. I remember Sportsman's Guide used to have a disclaimer that "they sell German/Nazi items just for amusement collection purposes, and they have no sympathies with Nazi Germany ".

So this store owner is doing nothing wrong, in my view.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's to the point where scale models of the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard, the box photos don't show the rebel flag on the roof. I've heard from other model railroaders too, that they've seen or had listings for the old Mantua/Tyco Civil War era coaches pulled, as the decal sets for them (When they were kits) or the pre-stamped lettering (For ones bought ready to run) had a rebel flag on the sides of the coaches. It's small, the decal is maybe a quarter inch around, but liberals get butthurt over it. God only knows what they would do with the caboose model in my profile pic.

Hell, I'm not racist either, Ignatow, but niggers aren't even human, so they don't count for much. I don't like mosquitos, no one is going to give me crap about that, I don't like niggers, and they are lower than mosquitos. Mosquitos are part of a biological chain, irritating as they are, they do serve a purpose. That is more than I can say about niggers.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may have had the misfortune of being born in New Haven Connecticut. But I’ve always been a rebel! Always owned rebel flags, hats and clothing! Now that I live in the south, I tuck my hair under a ball cap w/a rebel velcro patch on it! I have several of them in all different colors. I purchased the velcro patches from Gadson and Culpepper a few years back. I got a dozen,all colors! And I got 1/2 dozen ball caps in different colors that accept velcro patches. I’ve noticed that Gadson and Culpepper don’t sell confederate flag items anymore. In fact, they’re hard to find anymore. I’ve always had a rebel flag hanging in one of my rooms, and I fly one outside my home. I also have confederate flag stickers on all my gun safes. If I were in the GA area, I’d go visit that store. The liberals made the Confederate flag all about racism and slavery. But that’s not it. The south just wanted to get away from the fucking liberals and be on their own! I still wish we would!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have racist memorabilia at home. I found a small Rebel flag at a thrift store, of course I bought it. Then I have a plate of Stone Mountain, GA. Heck, even my regular leather belt is from Stone Mountain Leather! Not a supremacist of any kind. I respect all humans. Niggers and sandnigs aren't human, they're not even gorillas.

I know I have a watercolor painting of a negress picking cotton, somewhere.

Growing up, I knew the civil war was about slavery and sheeit. I was naive then, saying, that no one should be enslaved. But freeing negroes didn't mean they're equal. Not for a minute did I ever think they are as intelligent or worthy of any human. The proof was always in the pudding, they are nitwits! I certainly didn't appreciate the South waging war then.

Now, the war was done at a huge cost, and niggers are still ungrateful. That's when I started finding Confederate items, just because I don't approve of niggers.

Stores that sell military surplus sell these items for collectors. I remember Sportsman's Guide used to have a disclaimer that "they sell German/Nazi items just for amusement collection purposes, and they have no sympathies with Nazi Germany ".

So this store owner is doing nothing wrong, in my view.
    I remember when I was a keyid and my grand parents had a lawn jockey in their front yard!! THOSE were the days!!

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was a keyid and my grand parents had a lawn jockey in their front yard!! THOSE were the days!!
    I've always wanted those. That's to show niggers they're just boys fit only for animal work. I used to see them in nice homes. Now, can't even find one.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought myself a really kick ass Confederate Flag t-shirt at a thrift store once. Still have it and love it.

But, just last week I had an experience that I wish I had whipped out my cell phone and recorded.

I walked into a Goodwill Thrift Store here in AZ like I had a million times before. I was browsing the racks when I found a plastic Golliwog riding a toy tractor.
    Somebody had put it on the tractor, it wasn't actually part of it, so I picked up the Golliwog and walked to the register to pay for it. At the register was a dumb teenage girl ringing up another teenage girl who had a gigantic pile of used clothes she was buying, and they were both talking away and going very slowly about it. I was like DAMN! This is going to take forever! I anticipated waiting for like 30 minutes to get rung up.

But then, I heard someone say "Hey, I can take you over here." They had opened another register to accommodate the other patrons. But, when I looked up, I noticed that the new cashier was a mystery meat goblino who had faint traces of nigger ancestry, mainly a flat nose and a slight kink to his hair. I was like, holy shit, this asshole is going to start a shit storm just because I want to buy this golliwog.

I was right. He was all like "Hey, man who put that out there?! We aren't allowed to sell stuff like that here! This is terrible! So RAYCISSSSSSS!" I said "Look man, it's just memorabilia. It's called a Golliwog. They still make them in Britain, it's not a big deal." But the mudmonkey was adamant, he said "I need to talk to a manger! This is awful! waaahhhhhhhh!" And before I could blink, the monkey grabbed the Golliwog and practically sprinted to the office area.

He was gone like 10 minutes. The other cashier looked at me and said "What happened?" And I was like "I don't know. He was offended by some memorabilia I wanted to buy." So I just left. And I was totally pissed about it for the rest of the night. (This was just last Sunday.)

It looked exactly like the ones in this pic.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always wanted those. That's to show niggers they're just boys fit only for animal work. I used to see them in nice homes. Now, can't even find one.
    BECAUSE DEY BEEZ racisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Don't want to hurt da' poah niggers feewings now, do we?!