Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oxford Announces ‘African American English’ Dictionary

It will include slang such as "hip" to "diss."
    The post Oxford Announces ‘African American English’ Dictionary appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh dik
    muhfugguh
    ho

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They want a separate nigger bix nood dictionary, fine. Don't contaminated our true English dictionary. It's as if high IQ is needed to understand nigger speak. It's all about pimps, whores, drugs. Their historical figures are nigger Dre and Snoop Dogg.

Our Founders, great as they were, unfortunately didn't have a crystal ball to know that:
    1) Niggers will be set free, thought of as humans equals, and be given free speech. If they knew that rape, rap, murder, drugs would be what niggers sang about, they would have excluded it.
    2) Freedom of religion: they thought it would just be different factions and interpretations of Christian religions. Nothing more, but unfortunately it did not exclude Islam.

Every now and then I see Hindu and Buddhist temples, and while their architecture seems out of place, at least I know they are peaceful. But when I see places called "Masjid", and there's the crescent moon of Islam, I'm immediately mad that they are allowed to exist here. I can't stand Muslims because I know they mean us harm.
    Coalburning is bestiality.