Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida boon loses teaching license for muh poosie students

A horny boon in Florida pretending to be a teacher lost her license after being caught doing the muh poosie to students entrusted to her.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-s...090502305.html

A niggerdyke?

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...er/7657662001/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charles, who taught English to speakers of other languages at Forest,
    Ebonics? Bixnood?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Ebonics? Bixnood?

Yeah, i've seen nigger sows who call themselves teachers on my court shows. They cannot speak even the most basic English correctly. I just saw two of them, who shared a crib. One - with fake hair, fake nails and fake eyelashes and looking like a low-rent hooker - said things like "had went" and the other one spread for any buck in the vicinity and got knocked up, naturally. The sows had a fight, of course when No1 ratted to No2's baby daddy that she was rutting iwth other bucks and the only reason Sow No.1 merely "charged at" but didn't actually beat the black off Sow No.2 was because of her gravid condition. How considerate. Violent, semi-literate, and without morals - yeah, let them teach kids. They're fine examples.

Sows are highly dangerous wild beasts.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    A horny boon in Florida pretending to be a teacher lost her license after being caught doing the muh poosie to students entrusted to her.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-s...090502305.html

A niggerdyke?

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...er/7657662001/
    Lori "light in the loafers" of chimpcongo comes to mind!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They cannot speak even the most basic English correctly.

Sows are highly dangerous wild beasts.
    I've noticed a disturbing trend while writing in Google Docs, posting on FraudBook and others. Although by no means the only example, the word 'ebonics' comes up as miss-spelled. Why? It's not capitalized. In an attempt to mainstream lazy, twisted nigger-speak, Google and the rest of Big Tech treat ebonics as a relevant language like French, English, German...

Amazingly even here on Chimpout using the lower case form of 'ebonics' comes up as mis-spelled... Try it... See if you get the same result. Yep, vermin Big Tech has their sunk their filthy rat-claws right into our home territory.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is another reason why this prehistoric low IQ hight sexed species of beast should be segrigated. It’s normal for niggers to have sex with each other no matter the age difference . Who gives a fuck? They’re only animals!
    But there’s always a chance a nigger teacher may try to rape a human student.In a nigger’s animal world everything they do is done by instict.No rationalization of thoughts. Last thing a white man should want is a nigger teacher around their son or daughter.Bad things always happen when niggers are involved!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    But there’s always a chance a nigger teacher ...

Good point... I grew up and went through many years of school/education and never once had a nigger teacher or professor... Never a-one. Post high school was mostly quantitative work so it makes sense niggers were nowhere to be found in that environment... Either professors or fellow students. I now feel blessed I did not have to deal with the shit-stains...

The only place I saw niggers in quant-based courses was at the 'intro' or 'general' level of course work.. Like, say, General Chemistry... Fall semester there were some niggers willing to try their luck. And hey, why not?? They were not paying for it! I can still hear them: "Iz gunna bez a doctah".... Invariably, when the second half of General Chem started in the spring... NOT A NIGGER TO BE FOUND.....

Niggers can't handle any type of advanced math. Incredibly few niggers even attempt to take Calculus I and I've never seen or heard of one passing the course. It's virtually unheard of to see a nig-nog even attempt Calc II or beyond.

Simply... niggers are a cancer

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post