Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Morons who rented to housing project nigs now regrets

These morons who took part in a government housing program to allow niggers into their houses now regret it.

Who would have expected niggers to tear your house to pieces and shit everywhere?

Who would be stupid enough?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/living-fi...035900886.html

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any human who deals with niggers eventually regrets it,if they live through it! Niggers are worthless destructive irresponsible beasts and are always a total loss to deal with.Any business transaction with a nigger will always leave you in the red! Again,’if you live through it!”

4. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Like my dad used to say "They deserve everything they get."

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Any human who deals with niggers eventually regrets it,if they live through it! Niggers are worthless destructive irresponsible beasts and are always a total loss to deal with.Any business transaction with a nigger will always leave you in the red! Again,’if you live through it!”
    ^^^ That!

8. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never ever do any business with a nigger, especially rent to those apes.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It's ironic that if you want your business to be in the black, you have to avoid the black.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy belated 'CoonTeenth' Chimpers.... And this story describes perfectly why these feral beast should still be under the whip... Notice no pics were provided and my bet is that there are 2 reasons for that.. First, the properties would be identified and the owners would be targeted by the coons and liberals alike.. Second, the vermin, woke POS news paper would never dare to show that these nigger animals truly are just that: Animals... Does not fit the narrative..

A quote from the poor schmuck charged with cleaning up after the apes...
    "'Y'all can fire me, but you're going to have to get someone else to clean that up. No creature that calls itself a human being should live this way, and no human being should be asked to clean up after such trashy individuals.'"

12. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Never ever do any business with a nigger, especially rent to those apes.
    While working overseas, I rented my water front home for the better part of 15 years thu HomeAway.com... The guy who ran the website back then lived across the lake in Vermont and did all his work from his kitchen table. It was truly a great relationship. It was never a question who you rented to or what you did... The guy later sold the site to Expedia for well over 100 million bucks - but I digress - Anyway, back then I could ask potential renters anything and everything - and I did... If I had any questions, or no questions at all, I'd call the potential tenants. Niggers, of course, have no command of the language, much less proper pronunciation.. Dead give away. As soon as I smelled a nigger, 'click' goes the phone... I had to check tenants a lot as I rented by the week during summers. Rents were reatively high so niggers were not too much of a problem, but there were some attempting to get in. Nary a one ever made it.

Expedia now owns the site and it's been thoroughly niggerized. Any hint of being 'RAYCISSSSS!!!!!' and they pull your ad permanently. AirBNB is worse, I'm told. If I were faced with such woke bullshit now, Id put antifreeze in the pipes, shut off the power, seal it up and deal with the outrageous NY taxes without any revenue . But I'd do so not having to worry about the nigger beast.. Even New York taxes are preferable to niggers that would destroy everything you've worked for.

Never, ever let a nigger into your home

14. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    It's ironic that if you want your business to be in the black, you have to avoid the black.
    Unless you are connected to the libturds in gubiment who'll subsidize you for dealing with those shit apes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.